• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Snake

Forum Clout
>woman commenting
can't do it, tony

D4D522CE-0218-4208-8F35-2FCD31B6199B.jpeg

You’ll never be a woman.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
This is gonna be an EZ acquittal. A lot of people are overthinking it but even if you have half of them that are for Kyle, no way will they even get a verdict and we will have a mistrial, most likely with prejudice because of all the nonsense that went on. I think the Jury checked out half way through cross examination when Binger was attacking him. He came off really really bad in that and I don't think the Jury liked it.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
This is gonna be an EZ acquittal. A lot of people are overthinking it but even if you have half of them that are for Kyle, no way will they even get a verdict and we will have a mistrial, most likely with prejudice because of all the nonsense that went on. I think the Jury checked out half way through cross examination when Binger was attacking him. He came off really really bad in that and I don't think the Jury liked it.
I hope you're right. All those lawyers on Rekieta's stream seem super concerned about that drone picture, and provocation.

Binger and Fatlock buth come off as huge dicks, I just hope the jury sees it too