• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You're better off, Abe. Unless she cooks and cleans for you and wants to have your babies. Then I'd say you fucked up.
I fucked up, Rob. She does all those things but she basically just no-childed me hard and I saw Patrick S. Tomlinson's fat head on her body and now I'll never see her the same way. She's a kiked lib faggot and I hope she gets hit by a car. She also said I'm aggressively emotionally and verbally abusive, so I said "shut the fuck up, stupit bitch, I'll kill you." I love her so much.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I fucked up, Rob. She does all those things but she basically just no-childed me hard and I saw Patrick S. Tomlinson's fat head on her body and now I'll never see her the same way. She's a kiked lib faggot and I hope she gets hit by a car. She also said I'm aggressively emotionally and verbally abusive, so I said "shut the fuck up, stupit bitch, I'll kill you." I love her so much.
just make sure to laugh at her when she has her next abortion and tries to come crawling back

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I got a cat that totally took care of the fuckers. If I was a Tomlinson I could just fuck the cat too
I hate cats, but I understood the situation. You don't want to poison them to have the cats chew on them after. I have a heart. *I'm also also not into beastiality sex acts like, so we have some common ground

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211112-230347_Chrome.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I don't get it? Does Fatrick think Cenk is an Armenian?

Also...Armenians are based Christians. Hence I would assume most are "Conservative".
Fixed it. Thanks man. I have been shitposting while fighting with the wife, so I really fucked that up. Thanks for helping a bruthaman out.

I mean, what I meant to say was, nuh-nuh-nuh-no child, you've got peanut butter in your mouth.