• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ripping off thread 2 make a point about 🏀

Monk

Forum Clout
He was like Dennis Bergkamp...but a notch silkier if that makes sense. Nothing more aesthetic than seeing a not-fast-athletic guy make the ball spin mid-lob, just by how good his feet were.

Dmitar Berbatov was one of my favorites too. Too bad Bulgaria is a small side, if he was from a bigger nationality he would have been more known.
Berba was pretty well known from his club career. Won a PL Golden Boot, was in a few PL team of the years, and won a good amount of silverware with between Spurs and United.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
You're obsessing over other men who are infinitely more athletic, attractive and wealthy than you are or ever will be. That's why sports fandom is pathetic IMO. Focus on improving yourself

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Just to highlight your point about football/soccer being "the beautiful game," here's a good example.

Pains me as an Arsenal fan to give United props, but it's really about Berbatov. What a player he was. Some people used to say he was a "lazy" player, but those people have never played a game of football at any level. He made it look so easy and, like a lot of great players, he often looked like he was playing a game in the park with his mates, because he enjoyed himself.

I used to watch tons of soccer but it’s been a few years and I don’t know where to start if that makes any sense. Last time I was really into it was around the time Messi Suarez and neymar were killing Niggas together

Monk

Forum Clout
People break out the "they're only good because elevation" argument whenever a Denver team does well. But when Russ shits the bed for the Broncos, when the Rockies have one of the worst records in baseball this year, you never hear the "elevation" argument.

Basketball is a sport where the best players win championships, always has been. Kareem, Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron. Jokic is pretty much considered the top guy right now, and he's got some talent around him in Denver but it's his team.

Of course, Jimmy Buckets and the Heat might just troll the fuck out of everyone and win the title as an 8 seed.
Didn't say elevation is the only reason they're good but in this series against an aged team like the Lakers(6th oldest team in the league,) the elevation absolutely becomes a factor. I've never seen Lebron look so exhausted like he was at the end of game two.

G

Didn't say elevation is the only reason they're good but in this series against an aged team like the Lakers(6th oldest team in the league,) the elevation absolutely becomes a factor. I've never seen Lebron look so exhausted like he was at the end of game two.
It definitely plays a factor. Especially this late in the season against a younger team, and said younger team plays there all year. There's so much they can do to help guys acclimate quickly, but it can only go so far. I'd be happy to see Denver end it in LA tonight.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Yeah Lebron is still trying to do everything like he's 26. I'm surprised the Lakers made it to the conference finals but that team is built to sell tickets and always has been. It's not even a Kobe situation where the guy spent his entire career there, Lebron went to LA so he could make a lame Space Jam movie.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
put him on the pay no mind list. hes an unfunny boring pussy who's not capable of contributing anything of value. real nigger if you ask me
I just reviewed your post history and there are no contributions whatsoever
nikocaaadooo.jpg