• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ripping off thread 2 make a point about πŸ€

G

His footwork is crazy too. Defensive issues like Jokic, but we'll see if Udoka finds a way to maximize him on both ends
I think Udoka will, guy's a good coach. Give Sengun time, he'll improve defensively. I think you can definitely see Jokić's improvement on that end. He'll never be an elite, or even good, rim protector. He used to struggle with other aspects of his defense too, but his rebounding made up for it. Now he forces a lot more bad shots and creates a ton of turnovers. This playoff run is the most effort I've ever seen from him on defense, honestly.

G

Watched my first basketball game yesterday, very exciting. I hope the Nuggets win it all.
You have been converted

20230124_204045.jpg

G

OP don't you live in a half-way house? rings bell
It's always poor white trash that enjoys black adjacent activites, like crack cocaine and basketball.
no offense of course

Monk

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
No one who runs up and down a basketball court almost 70 games per season while playing 33 minutes per game should ever be called out of shape. Especially when their home court is in a city like Denver. One of the big reasons they're shitting on the Lakers so hard is because of the elevation.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
No one who runs up and down a basketball court almost 70 games per season while playing 33 minutes per game should ever be called out of shape. Especially when their home court is in a city like Denver. One of the big reasons they're shitting on the Lakers so hard is because of the elevation.

People break out the "they're only good because elevation" argument whenever a Denver team does well. But when Russ shits the bed for the Broncos, when the Rockies have one of the worst records in baseball this year, you never hear the "elevation" argument.

Basketball is a sport where the best players win championships, always has been. Kareem, Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron. Jokic is pretty much considered the top guy right now, and he's got some talent around him in Denver but it's his team.

Of course, Jimmy Buckets and the Heat might just troll the fuck out of everyone and win the title as an 8 seed.

G

Just to highlight your point about football/soccer being "the beautiful game," here's a good example.

[MEDIA=youtube]hkjeSHx0GnI[/MEDIA]

Pains me as an Arsenal fan to give United props, but it's really about Berbatov. What a player he was. Some people used to say he was a "lazy" player, but those people have never played a game of football at any level. He made it look so easy and, like a lot of great players, he often looked like he was playing a game in the park with his mates, because he enjoyed himself.

G

Just to highlight your point about football/soccer being "the beautiful game," here's a good example.

Pains me as an Arsenal fan to give United props, but it's really about Berbatov. What a player he was. Some people used to say he was a "lazy" player, but those people have never played a game of football at any level. He made it look so easy and, like a lot of great players, he often looked like he was playing a game in the park with his mates, because he enjoyed himself.

[MEDIA=youtube]Bty7iDkNyxs[/MEDIA]

G

He was like Dennis Bergkamp...but a notch silkier if that makes sense. Nothing more aesthetic than seeing a not-fast-athletic guy make the ball spin mid-lob, just by how good his feet were.

Dmitar Berbatov was one of my favorites too. Too bad Bulgaria is a small side, if he was from a bigger nationality he would have been more known.