• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ripping off thread 2 make a point about 🏀

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
The best player in the nba is white and a center. He can shoot score on the inside great rebounder and has the best passing vision and IQ of this generation. He’s a chubby out of shape 7’1 center who plays point guard because of how intelligent he is.

The second best player is white 6’7 chubby but is so fundamentally sound and skilled that he one a chip at 17 in the second best basketball league and was named mvp.

Basketball is beautiful game if you know how to watch it. I’m an American but can admit soccer is the prettiest sport there is. But basketball is right behind it.

Some real legit faggots say they won’t watch basketball cuz niggers play in it. When I’m reality they sucked at it so they hate it. Or just are gay men who don’t like sports in general and view it the same way a woman does.

If you’re one of those people, now is the time to get into basketball. With whites dominating the game because overseas they teach BBIQ and fundamentals. Watching pure skill and intellect triumphant over the black athletes athleticism is a sight to behold.

If you want to root for a team that has a white superstar leader. Watch the nuggets or mavs. (I hate the mavs and their fans but that’s besides the point)

This is the best player in the league doing some unreal shit.

This is arguably the second best player. He’s very young. 3 more years and he’ll be the best player or competing for the top spot. Killing it with nothing but skill.

If this doesn’t put joy in your heart you’re fucking gay.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I was being hyperbolic. But you can’t tell me in 2-3 years he won’t be competing for that spot. I watch basketball like crack.

Who would you say is better than him that’s his age? Let’s see if you have any nonsense to spew

Oh shit we're judging by age? I thought we were discussing best player in the NBA, but I'll pivot.

Luka's in a category with Tatum and honestly, SGA. One step below is Trae and Edwards. Maybe add retard Ja to the second group if you're a Memphis homer.

G

This is hands-down the most fun it's ever been to be a Nuggets fan. It's the best they've ever been too, and I'm really fucking excited for the Finals. Assuming the Lakers don't become the first team to pull off a 3-0 comeback, that is. I've followed Jokić's career closely, and I'd be lying if I said I thought he'd be this good at the beginning. It was obvious that he was special, but who saw this coming?

It's unreal, and extremely satisfying to watch the majority of NBA "experts" having to eat shit on a nightly basis now. I'll leave this just for fun.

[MEDIA=youtube]KovbUbLGUQE[/MEDIA]

G

This is hands-down the most fun it's ever been to be a Nuggets fan. It's the best they've ever been too, and I'm really fucking excited for the Finals. Assuming the Lakers don't become the first team to pull off a 3-0 comeback, that is. I've followed Jokić's career closely, and I'd be lying if I said I thought he'd be this good at the beginning. It was obvious that he was special, but who saw this coming?

It's unreal, and extremely satisfying to watch the majority of NBA "experts" having to eat shit on a nightly basis now. I'll leave this just for fun.

[MEDIA=youtube]KovbUbLGUQE[/MEDIA]
Okay that one-handed rebound retrieval and pass he does is hilarious - no reset at all, just holds it up there and fucking lobs it. Very nice.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Oh shit we're judging by age? I thought we were discussing best player in the NBA, but I'll pivot.

Luka's in a category with Tatum and honestly, SGA. One step below is Trae and Edwards. Maybe add retard Ja to the second group if you're a Memphis homer.
Shit okay I have to disagree with Tatum and sga being in the same tier as luka. I’ve been following Tatum for a long time I love that nigga.

But I think luka is the only player you can build around and get a chip one day.

JA as much as I hate his nigger is probably the second best player you mentioned.

I agree for the most part but I don’t edwards will ever be a true superstar.

The biggest surprise this season for me is Jalen Brunson being a legit superstar who can end up being the best pg during his prime. He can shoot the three. Is amazing in the midrange. Gets to the rack at will. Has the best footwork I’ve seen. His post is out of this world. His body control and ability to change directions because of his handle blows me away. An extremely smart player insanely efficient. But more than anything has the fire and fight it exfactor that 95% of players, no matter how talented, don’t have.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout

Carmelo Anthony Is my favorite player since he got drafted but jokic is just entering his prime and is the best player by far. Keep in mind he really don’t have a super solid second star. He just makes everyone better.

G

Okay that one-handed rebound retrieval and pass he does is hilarious - no reset at all, just holds it up there and fucking lobs it. Very nice.
With precision, too. Hits his guys in stride.

Carmelo Anthony Is my favorite player since he got drafted but jokic is just entering his prime and is the best player by far. Keep in mind he really don’t have a super solid second star. He just makes everyone better.
I liked Melo in Denver, but it didn't hurt my feelings seeing the Knicks fail over and over after he left. Jokić is just a generational talent. He played better this year than his last two MVP-winning seasons. Should have been 3, whatever. With how many guys Denver has on multi-year deals, their window is open for a long time.

I think it's fair to say Murray has established himself as a star. And he'll be a lot better next year, assuming he stays healthy. Gordon and Porter are both talented guys with a high ceiling, but can be inconsistent. KCP can stay a Nugget for life, as far as I'm concerned. That dude made more clutch plays this season than Will Barton did in his entire time there.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Shit okay I have to disagree with Tatum and sga being in the same tier as luka. I’ve been following Tatum for a long time I love that nigga.

But I think luka is the only player you can build around and get a chip one day.

JA as much as I hate his nigger is probably the second best player you mentioned.

I agree for the most part but I don’t edwards will ever be a true superstar.

The biggest surprise this season for me is Jalen Brunson being a legit superstar who can end up being the best pg during his prime. He can shoot the three. Is amazing in the midrange. Gets to the rack at will. Has the best footwork I’ve seen. His post is out of this world. His body control and ability to change directions because of his handle blows me away. An extremely smart player insanely efficient. But more than anything has the fire and fight it exfactor that 95% of players, no matter how talented, don’t have.

If the NBA had a fantasy draft with all players available like they do in 2k: Luka is 24, obviously he gets picked very early.