• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP to Rodney, a Hooligans regular

G

View attachment 21361

Devastating loss for the Hooligans community as Rodney has passed on. He touched many others who frequent Hooligans:

View attachment 21362

Except Patrick Tomlinson (the real one) who can't offer a single shred of grievance. Only a condescending "it happened, huh?"
Oh good gravy. You animals aren’t going to pounce on this one are you? If so I’ll need to promptly turn the other cheek and not give a rat’s ass.

But seriously ladies and gentlemen this dead dude and his family have no part of this anti-Tomlinson/SFWA spat.

I’m also kinda dead drunk right now so my opinion is officially meaningless by all international and local law.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I'm sure Rodney had a nickname for Fat that Piggy didn't appreciate. "Hey, it's Hamingway. What you writing there, Ernie?" Etc.

He wasn't a mean-spirited guy, he was just an old school guy who thought ball-busting went hand in hand with being a regular at a bar. Faggot Pat took it as deeply wounding personal attacks. Little bitch that he is he never said a word in reply. Just made that weird "hrrmph" noise he made in traffic court and in the beginning of Josiah part 5 before he went full Mommy Dearest. Just as well too because Rodney had those old man farmer muscles and killed a dozen gooks at Khe Sanh when he was 19 and would have shattered the Swine's jaw with one punch.
Pat wishes someone would compare him to Hemingway. No one not even a drunk real ass dude in a dive bar, would ever confuse Pat with an actual icon and successful author like Ernest Hemingway. He probably had a less flattering comparison, like pedophile Walter Breen.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh good gravy. You animals aren’t going to pounce on this one are you? If so I’ll need to promptly turn the other cheek and not give a rat’s ass.

But seriously ladies and gentlemen this dead dude and his family have no part of this anti-Tomlinson/SFWA spat.

I’m also kinda dead drunk right now so my opinion is officially meaningless by all international and local law.
I think the only thing that’s gonna happen are honest and true stories will be left in his memory. Good times, and happy vibes. Times he succeeded, and got the girl. Times he failed, and let the idiots win. Most importantly, all the times he shit on a fat fucking faggot with bitch tits who wouldn’t stop bringing his gay ass fucking laptop to the bar for no fucking reason. He’d just bring it an accomplish nothing like the faggot retard that he is. Probably a lot of those last memories I just said.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
He looks like such a dweeb. I'd bet you he was thinking "god damn I'm hot" when he took this.

View attachment 21368

I keep harping on this but his eyes are disgustingly unattractive and unsettling. Any somewhat-sane person would look at those eyes and say “ick, crazy retard alert, get away from the fatass”

Niki looked into those eyes and agreed to marry him. Pat looked at them in the mirror and thought he looked like a Sex God. They’re batshit crazy and cripplingly ugly

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He sued people for thoughts 'n prayers on obituaries that were mostly harmless in-jokes, but that's what he leaves on someone he knew personally. Again, lucky his case didn't get to court because he would have to explain why he thinks its okay for him to do it. "But he laughed at my Sonia Sotomayor t-shirt your Honor. He's a Nazi"

G

Pat wishes someone would compare him to Hemingway. No one not even a drunk real ass dude in a dive bar, would ever confuse Pat with an actual icon and successful author like Ernest Hemingway. He probably had a less flattering comparison, like pedophile Walter Breen.
Rodney was a generous soul and, underneath the gruff exterior, he was a big-hearted fellow who enjoyed making others feel good about themselves. Even pigs with fat girl arms.