• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP to Rodney, a Hooligans regular

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
What a fat fucking cocksucker. He says that as if it's no wonder Rodney died. Why is that so unsurprising, Rick? Was Rodney an alcoholic? Like you? Did he eat poorly? Like you? I can't imagine Rodney possibly being a less likeable person than you. Rodney probably voted republican, so it's not sad that he died, child. Fat fucking cunt. I'm so glad we goaded him into ruining his life.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
I wonder if Hooligans would make the same kind of post for Rick if he were to die from a heart attack?
R.gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
For a Hooligans regular like Fat Pat, you'd think he would offer condolences to him and his family but nope, just a basic 'it happened, huh'. What the fuck does that even mean?

First, Patrick did not like Rodney. If someone in your "community" dies, it's easy social media upvotes to publicly eulogize them. Patrick said nothing. He tweeted a restaurant wanted his hot sauce, I went on their facebook to find the dish, found this instead.

Second, if someone dies unexpectedly, you don't go "it happened, huh". You say that if you know someone has been suffering with a disease, and so them dying is not surprising.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
First, Patrick did not like Rodney. If someone in your "community" dies, it's easy social media upvotes to publicly eulogize them. Patrick said nothing. He tweeted a restaurant wanted his hot sauce, I went on their facebook to find the dish, found this instead.

Second, if someone dies unexpectedly, you don't go "it happened, huh". You say that if you know someone has been suffering with a disease, and so them dying is not surprising.
Maybe the hot sauce killed Rodney

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
For a Hooligans regular like Fat Pat, you'd think he would offer condolences to him and his family but nope, just a basic 'it happened, huh'. What the fuck does that even mean?

I am gonna guess Rod was a mans man and he didn't believe in that jewjab and let everyone know about it. He also would probably buy a round for everyone when he was in a good mood.
PedoPatrick Tomlinson was to much of a coward sissy cry baby who acts like a girl to ever say anything when he heard him talk about it and instead brooded and posted death threats to antivaxxers on twitter.
RIP Rodney.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Rodney sounds like a solid dude. Unfortunately Hooligans has devolved into having regulars like a smooth brained community college dropout “professional writer” who doesent know how to advance a plot or write a proper arc for his main character, let alone multiple characters in his derivative 3rd grader with a learning disability writing.

G

I'm sure Rodney had a nickname for Fat that Piggy didn't appreciate. "Hey, it's Hamingway. What you writing there, Ernie?" Etc.

He wasn't a mean-spirited guy, he was just an old school guy who thought ball-busting went hand in hand with being a regular at a bar. Faggot Pat took it as deeply wounding personal attacks. Little bitch that he is he never said a word in reply. Just made that weird "hrrmph" noise he made in traffic court and in the beginning of Josiah part 5 before he went full Mommy Dearest. Just as well too because Rodney had those old man farmer muscles and killed a dozen gooks at Khe Sanh when he was 19 and would have shattered the Swine's jaw with one punch.