• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Joe

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Why do they call it a crown?

8212811d661f076400a816169a449039.jpg

A crown makes you a king - but I'm a King! You can't, you can't just call anyone a king! Who names teeth that? You know what I have in my mouth - teeth! Don't ask if they're real or fake, it's all teeth.

My fourth wife and I went on a cruise one time, down to the Caribbean, ya know, where the Bob Marley's live? I could smell the Mary Jane, the ganja the kids call it, miles before port! Do they use it for kindling? Seriously, it smelled like Mel Torme's house. Yeah, he liked to party.

Todd Hillyer in Pinellas Park, Florida, your father sprayed your ass clean in the driveway - let's hear all about it!
Refering to island blacks as "Bob Marley's" really got me.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
If he had half a brain, he'd book an appointment with a dentist at the next port, send ahead photos and information about the work he needs done, and stress that it's an emergency given his circumstances. He'll save thousands of dollars compared to what he'd pay in the states
He could have probably even got the ship doc to do it for him

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I don't think most doctors would know the first thing about dentistry, but it would be funny if he went to them and they fucked up his teeth more.
No I mean they would set up the appointment for him. No fucking way I’d let some dopey ship doctor do anything besides give me some Dramamine or antibiotics

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Joe was gonna get dinner with the Swedish dental nurses, but their schedules clashed. They liked that he was 6'1".
Sweden is one of the few places on Earth where a 6'1" guy will feel relatively short. Swedish women aren't generally that tall, but the men are. Holland and the Czech Republic are the only other places where you see as many giant dudes - 6'5" +

They probably thought Joe was a North African migrant and undercharged him