• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Joe

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1000005483.png
RIP Joe

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
If he had half a brain, he'd book an appointment with a dentist at the next port, send ahead photos and information about the work he needs done, and stress that it's an emergency given his circumstances. He'll save thousands of dollars compared to what he'd pay in the states

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
If he had half a brain, he'd book an appointment with a dentist at the next port, send ahead photos and information about the work he needs done, and stress that it's an emergency given his circumstances. He'll save thousands of dollars compared to what he'd pay in the states
No kidding. He’d probably spend next to nothing yet he wants to wait until he returns to USA IN DISTRESS so some goober that went to Texas A&M can overcharge him when he pays CASH.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Why do they call it a crown?

8212811d661f076400a816169a449039.jpg

A crown makes you a king - but I'm a King! You can't, you can't just call anyone a king! Who names teeth that? You know what I have in my mouth - teeth! Don't ask if they're real or fake, it's all teeth.

My fourth wife and I went on a cruise one time, down to the Caribbean, ya know, where the Bob Marley's live? I could smell the Mary Jane, the ganja the kids call it, miles before port! Do they use it for kindling? Seriously, it smelled like Mel Torme's house. Yeah, he liked to party.

Todd Hillyer in Pinellas Park, Florida, your father sprayed your ass clean in the driveway - let's hear all about it!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Even funnier is if you’ve got that many teeth missing he’s going to be whistling uncontrollably while singing
I cant tell if its the upper or lowers that are falling out ( Id guess lower) but imagine him asking for the night off and showing his supervisor a handful of teeth and 1/4th of his teeth missing from his mouth. " You ever try to sing Clapton without teeth libtard!?"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I cant tell if its the upper or lowers that are falling out ( Id guess lower) but imagine him asking for the night off and showing his supervisor a handful of teeth and 1/4th of his teeth missing from his mouth. " You ever try to sing Clapton without teeth libtard!?"

So so so so so so you're saying Cud CAN'T be chewed with YOUR GUMS!?!