• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Bobo Bit (read this Stevie)

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna be honest, I don’t care if bobo gets paid or not and this Steve guy is a total faggot.
Everyone pretending it’s about Bobo getting paid needs to tone the faggotry down a notch. Fuck Bobo. He still hangs out with a known pedophile. Being retarded doesn’t help that. This was just a way to fuck with Joe Matarese, Cumia, and potentially Patrick. Bobo getting some cash and some confidence was just a beneficial side effect. Which this ugly unfunny faggot had to ruin. As those types of people always do.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Everyone pretending it’s about Bobo getting paid needs to tone the faggotry down a notch. Fuck Bobo. He still hangs out with a known pedophile. Being retarded doesn’t help that. This was just a way to fuck with Joe Matarese, Cumia, and potentially Patrick. Bobo getting some cash and some confidence was just a beneficial side effect. Which this ugly unfunny faggot had to ruin. As those types of people always do.

We may have missed some loffs because of this Steve guy, but if opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door I say. (I’m going to get his gigs cancelled)