• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Bobo Bit (read this Stevie)

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Stevie, you made a big mistake, big fella. Probably projecting your own scumbaggery, makes sense since ur hero (Anth) assaulted, humiliated, emotionally screwed-with (in what C'Quinn called psychotic), & did much more to a bewildered Bobo. Since Bobo had been treated badly in the past, it was time for him to have a confidence-boost & let him shine in his own right.

It seems like you've already made your choice by stepping-on our bit, thus sacrificing the right to a life without pain. Sometimes in-life you come to a fork in the road which will change your entire journey & destination. You've taken your vehicle down a very bumpy road but you lack the integral stability to handle it, I expect you to flip (like a desk at CP Media)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m literally shaking as I type this but my truth must be shared.

I was the victim of a racist hate crime by Stevie Lew at a comedy club.

I will share my story if I have to. This. Is. Not. Okay.

He also raped someone, I heard.

I hope me coming forward with the trauma stevie lew inflected upon me, will inspire others to tell their truth. How deep does this monster’s crimes go?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Good ol' Stonewall Stevie, they called him.

Waiting at your local rest stops, tapping his feet in a George Michael rhythm between stalls, sing-songy letting everyone around him know "It's only a pound for a pounding!"

Oh, Little Stevie Bland-as-Ant, what humourous adventures await in your name. I'd shed a tear for you, but I'm a dry, dry bastard.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Good ol' Stonewall Stevie, they called him.

Waiting at your local rest stops, tapping his feet in a George Michael rhythm between stalls, sing-songy letting everyone around him know "It's only a pound for a pounding!"

Oh, Little Stevie Bland-as-Ant, what humourous adventures await in your name. I'd shed a tear for you, but I'm a dry, dry bastard.
Don't talk about gay icon Stevie Lew like that.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
This fucking guy. Only knew of his existence. From his tough talk towards Pat Dixon. When Kevin Brennan & Bob Levy were doing a show on CM.

You dumb, uninteresting cunt. The way, brothermen have been commenting. You will read this.

Everything that happens now. Is your own doing. Bobo was always covered.

I'm late to the party. I'm guessing the game's have already begun. I'll join soon.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Steve’s crusade against mentally Ill and disabled comedians disgusts me. I’ve heard he has been harassing disabled comedians through their website contact forms for months and no one has had the guts to stand up to him

He raped a comedy waitress at a club.

This is a confirmed fact. It happened.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What a FUCKING FAGGOT

Did he not see that like 4/5 of us in the original thread were concerned for Bobo and only went along once we were assured he would be taken care of, and that he was not to be treated maliciously? This was a great bit. The butt of the joke was going to be Matarese, Bobo was going to get paid and possibly have a fucking amazing feel-good moment, everyone was going to win.

Fuck this loser. Who is he? I don’t follow any of these people. They are true Z-listers.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
What a FUCKING FAGGOT

Did he not see that like 4/5 of us in the original thread were concerned for Bobo and only went along once we were assured he would be taken care of, and that he was not to be treated maliciously? This was a great bit. The butt of the joke was going to be Matarese, Bobo was going to get paid and possibly have a fucking amazing feel-good moment, everyone was going to win.

Fuck this loser. Who is he? I don’t follow any of these people. They are true Z-listers.
“I’m going to stop this guy from collecting an easy $250 for a 20 minute train ride and possibly getting on stage and having the time of his life because he has special needs! I am a very good person!”