• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick’s pumping the numbers on his length

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
The length of his book that is haha! Found in r/CharlesDickens

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg
IMG_5116.jpeg
IMG_5117.jpeg
IMG_5118.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Like, has anyone asked Patrick "who gives a shit?" Hey! I've written 23 chapters, its 200 pages! Okay... so? I made 20 songs the last few months. Most of them are 40 seconds long an involve @Nigger John or Dan Sobel clips over crappy fruity loops electronica I made in 7 minutes. No one cares about volume - they care about content - Patrick doing these updates is a desperate attempt to appear to be working, while being completely unsure of, or lacking confidence in the quality of said work.

Turk February

Forum Clout
He said yesterday he added a joke about the 1984 Apple ad and that it has a Brexit joke which is something I haven’t heard anyone mention in over a year. This will be the worst piece of shit ever - I bet tiny tim will have a sassy black trans side kick character.
My issue is - with Pat being as drunk, paranoid, and in a state of mental collapse as he is - it might come out and accidentally be confused for a masterpiece of meta-ironic absurdism - and get adapted into a movie directed by Nicolas Winding Refn with Ryan Gosling as Tiny Tim.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He said yesterday he added a joke about the 1984 Apple ad and that it has a Brexit joke which is something I haven’t heard anyone mention in over a year. This will be the worst piece of shit ever - I bet tiny tim will have a sassy black trans side kick character.

He does this because John Scalzi does it and our Pig wants to be John Scalzi so bad. Not the part where John Scalzi has a daughter in his life though.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
My issue is - with Pat being as drunk, paranoid, and in a state of mental collapse as he is - it might come out and accidentally be confused for a masterpiece of meta-ironic absurdism - and get adapted into a movie directed by Nicolas Winding Refn with Ryan Gosling as Tiny Tim.
This is what I'm thinking, it will probably be his best book, only because of how absurd the entire thing will be. It would be like me working on a show and for diversity sake, I stop the show halfway, bring out a bunch of fat black women who start twerking and chanting "say his name! george floyd! say his name! george floyd" while staring at the camera. 8 minutes later it's done and the show continues like normal.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Rick getting famous is the best thing that can happen dummy. Imagine if there were photos of stephen king getting cucked at a party. or got a 1.3 in problem solving. Or any of the other ridiculous shit. He gets famous and then the pro se manifesto naming gibney gets circulated.

the funniest outcome is he gets famous.

Forum Clout
Forget the Tiny Tim book, I want Refn directing a three hour Patrick biopic.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
the funniest outcome is he gets famous.
I've wanted this for so long. He's such a pompous gasbag and total asshole that he will either be canceled or become a national punchline or both. Him lucking into being a staff writer on like a Netflix show and having to work with others and deal with a showrunner and executives would be my dream. He thinks he's smarter than lawyers, doctors, judges, law enforcement, etc. Him having to deal with other writers/co-workers and then fans of the show on social media would be amazing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've wanted this for so long. He's such a pompous gasbag and total asshole that he will either be canceled or become a national punchline or both. Him lucking into being a staff writer on like a Netflix show and having to work with others and deal with a showrunner and executives would be my dream. He thinks he's smarter than lawyers, doctors, judges, law enforcement, etc. Him having to deal with other writers/co-workers and then fans of the show on social media would be amazing.
He would be like the writer / director on Boondock Saints who was giving a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually be a big star overnight and pissed everyone off and burned every bridge possible in the process. He would be famous for all the wrong reasons.

Forum Clout
A few things:

1. He give his chapters names. Do real authors do that?

2. He doesn't write with an outline, how does he know he only has 4 chapters left? What if he hits his word count early?

3. MS word, do real authors use that? Then he formats it like a highschool book report. Is the book going to be 8.5 x 11?

4. Why would you tweet that you did one chapter? Its not like its chapter 500 either. Do real authors post a celebratory tweet every time they finish a chapter?

5. Why is "Season's Greedings" the chapter name a full 22 chapters in? Are we only now establishing what season it is? This makes me assume the first 21 chapters are just backstory.

Turk February

Forum Clout
4. Why would you tweet that you did one chapter? Its not like its chapter 500 either. Do real authors post a celebratory tweet every time they finish a chapter?
Talking about achievements before achieving them releases the same amount of dopamine as doing the achievement, and doesn't leave much for when the achievement is achieved - what I'm trying to say is nothing will slow you down and make your work shittier than talking about it before doing it.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
A few things:

1. He give his chapters names. Do real authors do that?

3. MS word, do real authors use that? Then he formats it like a highschool book report. Is the book going to be 8.5 x 11?

These are all valid questions that I’m sure Aunt Leslie could answer.