• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks toddlers have gender differentiation

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s disgusting how a fat unemployed pig who said “no, child” to his own daughter to avoid responsibilities has ANYTHING to say about raising kids. What is with far left liberals and their obsession with pushing all this gender shit on kids? Is it because they want to drill their political agenda as young as possible before they have any chance of life experience? They care so much about kids learning CRT, 50 genders, non binary, added books that are just “white people are all racist” to required reading, and making black history mandatory to graduate but aren’t even concerned with kids learning marketable job skills and anything that prepares them for life. Why don’t they push so hard for STEM classes? Coding? Personal Finance? Investing? They care more about kids being woke and the importance of pandering over something that can get them a job.
Thats the thing. Pat cant even lead by example. His lack of self awareness that he is a failed parent and father while thinking he can chime in on how to raise a child is insane.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1648767822502.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Classic "I've never raised a child" retard take. "They know so much more than they can convey!" Nope.

G

This shit is why private/homeschooling exists. If you don't raise kids then why the fuck are you getting in the way of other people raising theirs'? Sick fucks

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pat is very much in the minority on a lot of these topics - It’s only the far left that talks about this shit. The problem is the moderate left will never deviate from their programming so they empower people like Pat. They’re stupid but not as unbearably annoying as Pat.

I live in a pretty wealthy, deep blue area and at the end of the day, everybody is a limousine liberal. They’re fine with letting the homeless run wild in the city but they make goddamn sure to keep them out of our town. They’re also low key racist as fuck.