• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks toddlers have gender differentiation

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
All of this child abuse aside, one thing I've noticed about the blacks in my real life is how racist and stupid most of their mothers were. They would tell their children from a very young age that white people are all rich and have everything, they set their own children up for a victimhood mentality from the very earliest stages of their lives.

Much of this ultra liberal horseshit is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to raise a child with confidence and the desire to succeed, you do everything the opposite of what these people say.
No, we haven’t yet taken advantage of Black Woman Wisdom enough. We need one as President and one as Supreme Court Justice and male CEOs should replace themselves with Queens, y’all. We need to recognize milking the system and a lack of impulse control as the civic virtues they are.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The thought of Patrick being in the life of a child is terrifying. He would do whatever Mama Raven did so the kid would be an absolute disaster. Pat would be yelling at a 3 year old to stop acting like a child and make them only watch CNN / MSNBC all day. I bet Pat would claim he can’t play with his own kid because playtime is for children and he’s much too busy tweeting to save the world.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
The thought of Patrick being in the life of a child is terrifying. He would do whatever Mama Raven did so the kid would be an absolute disaster. Pat would be yelling at a 3 year old to stop acting like a child and make them only watch CNN / MSNBC all day. I bet Pat would claim he can’t play with his own kid because playtime is for children and he’s much too busy tweeting to save the world.
Didn’t he tweet about not having kids with Nikki because they were just too busy with their careers? Day drinking, stuffing your face with slop, visiting tourist traps, and tweeting from under a pink blankie are the habits of a Type A workaholic.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Where does he get this stuff from?

Almost certainly some trending Reddit/Twitter thread.

He just obsessively roams Twitter all day looking for any topic related to war/sex/politics and then Kool Aid Man's himself into the discussion armed with information he just got from Wikipedia/Reddit and acts as if he's dedicated his life to studying the subject at hand. Behaves like a sassy cunt, insults a few people and then blocks anyone who dares disagree with the thing he's just learned and regurgitated.

God I hate him so much.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"No topic is 'age inappropriate' "

Typical SFWA member. In a hurry to introduce sexuality to children as quickly as possible.

It's called "grooming", Pat.
When I was a little kid (5-6) I asked my Mom why Magic Johnson was retiring and what’s HIV. She told me I was too young to talk to about that because that would be “age inappropriate”. Similar situation also applied to why Pee Wee Herman was arrested. These sick fucks are all about grooming.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s disgusting how a fat unemployed pig who said “no, child” to his own daughter to avoid responsibilities has ANYTHING to say about raising kids. What is with far left liberals and their obsession with pushing all this gender shit on kids? Is it because they want to drill their political agenda as young as possible before they have any chance of life experience? They care so much about kids learning CRT, 50 genders, non binary, added books that are just “white people are all racist” to required reading, and making black history mandatory to graduate but aren’t even concerned with kids learning marketable job skills and anything that prepares them for life. Why don’t they push so hard for STEM classes? Coding? Personal Finance? Investing? They care more about kids being woke and the importance of pandering over something that can get them a job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Patrick wants to talk about sex with children because they musT learn everything at the time they are born. No Santa Claus, no imagination, no innocence. Adrienne dodged a fat bullet, can you imagine his parenting style? His mom seriously fucked him up good
What’s scary is this is exactly how he would raise a kid. He would see his kid as a chance for social media likes / tweets over how progressive he raised the kid.