• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks toddlers have gender differentiation

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220331-082550.jpg

They just learned how to walk, Rick.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
How would a guy who literally dropped out of junior college after a semester (and literally abandoned his daughter), know anything about child development? He really should just shut the fuck up when it comes to raising kids- and how they should be educated/treated.

Also by Pat's logic, he is wholly unqualified to talk about any subject- considering he barely passed high school.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
All of this child abuse aside, one thing I've noticed about the blacks in my real life is how racist and stupid most of their mothers were. They would tell their children from a very young age that white people are all rich and have everything, they set their own children up for a victimhood mentality from the very earliest stages of their lives.

Much of this ultra liberal horseshit is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to raise a child with confidence and the desire to succeed, you do everything the opposite of what these people say.
true. i was always treated like a rock star for having light skin and good hair. that's all they care about.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I seriously want to murder this cocksucker. Minecraft, World of Warcraft, whatever.
How about in GTA? Car jack him in his stupid Mustang. Pistol whip him and then a shotgun blast to the face- then hop in the Mustang, pickup Nikki and fuck her- then beat her to death with a pair of brass knuckles to get your money back. And then blowup the Mustang and walk away. +RESPECT