• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick makes the NY Post

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The sons who run it are-- how involved do you think Rupert is on a day-to-day basis?
Yeah you’re right. So now i’ll move the goalposts a little…the Murdochs (i.e the family) may not be right wingers but their news outlets definitely lean that way. My larger point was “I wonder if Pat will promote himself or call out “Le Right Wing” news network.” He somehow did both.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The police report is the best because it highlights so many Patisms: The murderous and jealous rage, love of infanticide, hate toward women and girls, lying to the police, his overall stupidity, etc. This Pat guy... is not my kind of guy.
Probably my favorite thing in it is when the cops show up and question Pat:

Cop: Did you threaten to kill your wife, her new husband, and your daughter?
Patrick: No, child. I only threatened to kill her new husband.

He is such a fucking dummy. Do i even need to explain this??? Ok i will anyway. It was “he said she said”. If dummy denied everything he probably would have never gotten charged. He stupidly thought, what, threatening is dependent on context?? Like if he threatened Adrienne and the kid thats a crime. But threatening her new husband…isn’t? (Oh right. Pat was wronged so he feels it’s morally right and thus legal to threaten Jon)

Forum Clout
Probably my favorite thing in it is when the cops show up and question Pat:

Cop: Did you threaten to kill your wife, her new husband, and your daughter?
Patrick: No, child. I only threatened to kill her new husband.

He is such a fucking dummy. Do i even need to explain this??? Ok i will anyway. It was “he said she said”. If dummy denied everything he probably would have never gotten charged. He stupidly thought, what, threatening is dependent on context?? Like if he threatened Adrienne and the kid thats a crime. But threatening her new husband…isn’t? (Oh right. Pat was wronged so he feels it’s morally right and thus legal to threaten Jon)
Jon Snyder does not have a Pringle can penis, stlaker

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The NY Post is TRYING TO KILL US!!!! What the fuck is he even talking about? How is it important to their safety? He's even a victim when he's getting free publicity.

View attachment 183889
I hate to take Pat's side but it is kinda fucked up they wrote an article about him, published his photo and didn't even reach out to him.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Piglet is a good egg for corrrrecting the record in the comments. I do love how all the top comments in any article or video about him are questioning his version of events and saying it can't be possible. Not everyone is as dumb as pig wants them to be.

Seethe and cope, Rick.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Someone didn’t follow the simple rules,

1) most Canadian actors, like Michael J. Fox, Donald and Keifer Sutherland, Rachel McAdams are all very talented and the comedians like Norm MacDonald, Mike Myers, Russell Peters, and even Jim Carey are outstanding. Norm himself was a multitalented master of his craft.
2) Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and tastes, especially in subjective issues like the Arts BUT before you go onto social media and begin to express your personal opinions, reread rule #1.

Reason - Canucks are one of two modes Overly apologetic or Rabid Wolverines

I guess Nancy must have been talking shit about Donald Sutherland for that one Canadian guy to go full Rabid Wolverine.

Forum Clout
1708455607008.png

Pat is in the comments

Whoever is running it is too respectful, therefore obviously fake

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout