• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick makes the NY Post

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Motley Poo (not tagging you directly) -- They directly embedded your video of the Norm cameo. Go change the video title to something like "FYI Pat Tomlinson threatened to murder his newborn baby and wife and abandoned his daughter after his conviction" with a link to the arrest rep and payquasi.lol

edit: Change the thumbnail too
He did it

Screenshot_20240219-234610.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
One of the most on-point statements I've ever read here.
that is pretty crazy. A large media site reruns a story he was already involved with and he has a problem with it because he didnt get a chance to add more pearl clutching. Pat wanted more direct attention. I wish these new companies would asking for actual proof and they would see his accusations dont hold water.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
that is pretty crazy. A large media site reruns a story he was already involved with and he has a problem with it because he didnt get a chance to add more pearl clutching. Pat wanted more direct attention. I wish these new companies would asking for actual proof and they would see his accusations dont hold water.

Not everyone has what it takes to be Leslie.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Torswats never said he was doing that because of the norm tweet. Its purely a blind assumption by pat and the media reporting it with no actual proof. Nothing has ever tied the two different incidents together.
Well come on, it's not like Pat's going to tell them Torswats did it because he stiffed him on the package deal of self-swattings he ordered.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
At least they link to this place now. IMO more eyes here means more people seeing him for the fat fraud that he is and his attempts to regain control of the narrative with his constant mediawhoring will be for nothing. Assuming they are okay with the fact that we say nigger whenever admin is asleep.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I don't know about you guys, but if Norm never would've made that cameo, I would've been done with trolling Patrick in a week.

There's absolutely nothing that makes Patrick an interestingly endless lolcow, it's purely that Norm took $200 to record a shitpost that I continue to be here

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Motley Poo (not tagging you directly) -- They directly embedded your video of the Norm cameo. Go change the video title to something like "FYI Pat Tomlinson threatened to murder his newborn baby and wife and abandoned his daughter after his conviction" with a link to the arrest rep and payquasi.lol

edit: Change the thumbnail too
Holy shit lol

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout