• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is aligning with other lolcows

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2020-08-10-at-12.14.17-AM-e1597032921344.png

black-lives-matter-danielle-muscato-daniellemuscato-feb-16-i-no-longer-31078537.png

Good God, these vile images are the antidote to priapism .

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I love that you come here and dont virtue signal and tell people that their language is offensive and all that BS, even though you got people slinging insults at you. We literally have people of all races/creeds/colors on here. (NO JEWS!, lol) It’s encouraging for me to see that there are some decent people in the trans community. You get such a bad wrap because a huge majority of them are extremist left wing, pedo-enabling dickheads, who want to infringe on others rights constantly. My fiancé is black, my kids are half, but both me and my fiancé fully support and defend white supremacists and people who hate us because we’re interracial or whatever the fuck, because thats what america is all about. Everyone means everyone, whether we agree or not. I cant stand people that preach “equality for everyone” and “love everyone…, except people that disagree with me. They need to be exterminated.”

Edit: Let me beat one of you to the punch. “Get outta here nigger lover”.
I was only going to tell you to stop sucking tranny dick. Being a race traitor ain’t my show. You guys gotta stop taking time to post how great you think these faggots are. Go back to Reddit and post “How brave!!!OMG!!”. That was that post. It’s as gay as me taking the time to point at you for being a faggot dude.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I was only going to tell you to stop sucking tranny dick. Being a race traitor ain’t my show. You guys gotta stop taking time to post how great you think these faggots are. Go back to Reddit and post “How brave!!!OMG!!”. That was that post. It’s as gay as me taking the time to point at you for being a faggot dude.
Sorry Gay Faggot. I didnt mean to offend you with my microtransgressions. I just dont have a problem w gay people/trannies as long as theyre not Jonathan Yaniv/Chris Chan make-a-public-scene types. Thats all i was getting at. Pretty much all my post said was “thanks for not being a faggot”.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I literally burst out laughing at this shit. What a fuckin dipshit.
Like its not enough to be a deranged faggot in a dress?

This abomination volunteers as a mask nazi at Kroger, gets btfo'd and needs a reddit mod to save it

Hey Twitter mutants, the grocery store manager won't protect me from rejection.

@stealthygeek: try blocking and reporting, also wanna fuck?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
OK my boomer take, the world is over, lets just go full on Mad Max and start decapitating these things.

I’ll join you, @covidcumia . I’ve been chopping wood for our fireplace as a form of stress relief and to build my upper body. My guy also thinks it’s sexy, which helps. I can swing a good axe and would be an asset to your team.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I’ll join you, @covidcumia . I’ve been chopping wood for our fireplace as a form of stress relief and to build my upper body. My guy also thinks it’s sexy, which helps. I can swing a good axe and would be an asset to your team.

Splitting maul ftw, Carol.
Wide stance and safety boots.

Put your round inside a car tire to keep the pieces upright.

Start with the back of the maul against your back trebuchet style and swing through to the ground. You'll be stacking cordwood like the Brawny man tomorrow.*

*beard and flannel optional

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Splitting maul ftw, Carol.
Wide stance and safety boots.

Put your round inside a car tire to keep the pieces upright.

Start with the back of the maul against your back trebuchet style and swing through to the ground. You'll be stacking cordwood like the Brawny man tomorrow.*

*beard and flannel optional
Awesome!! Thanks man.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’m too lazy. We have a Pneumatic log splitter. Lol. I do go into the swamp and pull out fallen trees and saw em to bring home, but the pneumatic does the splitting. Lol