• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is aligning with other lolcows

Cygnus Nana X-1

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2020-08-10-at-12.14.17-AM-e1597032921344.png

black-lives-matter-danielle-muscato-daniellemuscato-feb-16-i-no-longer-31078537.png
Not that any of these pics are nice but the one in the black dress is simply horrifying. Red dress a close second. Nice hooters, stupid. 🤢

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
‎
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You know DM having a bluecheck while Fatrick doesn’t has to chap his ass lol.
I love that you come here and dont virtue signal and tell people that their language is offensive and all that BS, even though you got people slinging insults at you. We literally have people of all races/creeds/colors on here. (NO JEWS!, lol) It’s encouraging for me to see that there are some decent people in the trans community. You get such a bad wrap because a huge majority of them are extremist left wing, pedo-enabling dickheads, who want to infringe on others rights constantly. My fiancé is black, my kids are half, but both me and my fiancé fully support and defend white supremacists and people who hate us because we’re interracial or whatever the fuck, because thats what america is all about. Everyone means everyone, whether we agree or not. I cant stand people that preach “equality for everyone” and “love everyone…, except people that disagree with me. They need to be exterminated.”

Edit: Let me beat one of you to the punch. “Get outta here nigger lover”.

Last edited: