• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is aligning with other lolcows

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220201-084619.jpg

The forum Danielle is referring to is kiwi

Screenshot_20220201-084659.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-084559.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
“A trans woman who can’t transition.”

Classic.

Honestly, what do you need to transition for if gender expression is subjective anyway? Why grow long hair, wear makeup, get fake tits, create an axe wound in your crotch? Doesn’t that just reinforce patriarchal norms, bigot?
I remember asking this question in an anthropology class. I said something like if gender is a social construct and there is no essence to gender, then how do these people claim to know they feel like a man or woman? And if gender is NOT a binary but a spectrum, why do these people osscilate between the two “extremes”?

I was told “it’s unfair to expect trans people to uproot gender norms on their own” and that’s it. The adherents of the gender deconstruction movement can’t even defend it, it’s just basically a Pat-like “wrong in every detail, nazi atalker. I’m sorry you’re so stupid”.