• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick hates actual satire

G

He isn't even a fan of the things he's a fan of. I've snuck 50 Futurama references in talking to him by now and he hasn't got a single one.

I don't think he even understood the "accusatorium" thread from the mole
He doesn't even like half this consumer shit, he just pretends to be a fan because Stealthygeek is a CHARACTER. Patrick is a dumb empty vessel of a human.

He's like if a retarded alien came down to earth and picked things to like so he can fit in with the cool kids.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He doesn't even like half this consumer shit, he just pretends to be a fan because Stealthygeek is a CHARACTER. Patrick is a dumb empty vessel of a human.

He's like if a retarded alien came down to earth and picked things to like so he can fit in with the cool kids.
His primary requirement for being interested in something is if there are cheap t-shirts available to advertise it.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

He's mentioned this show before:

That's what he's talking about when he says he likes Star Trek. That and the dumbed down Abrams space action movies. Lazy generic shit all around.

G

I think my least favorite Pat is comedian pat. It aggravates me when he postures as a comic and declares anything he dislikes/disagrees with as unfunny. Most people here are probably more of an authority on comedy just by being actual fans. Fake fan pat only references comics like Carlin and others whose comedy is old enough to be kinda hack now. If you asked him to name his favorite current comics he'd probably stumble on his response because he legit thinks he's funnier than anyone out there
He'd name some dykes, gooks, and niggers.