• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick hates actual satire

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think that Pat realizes that, were Idiocracy happening in real time, he wouldn't be one of the smart, independent thinkers making changes. He would be one of the dumb, mindless sheep stuck in a cycle of consumerism and breads and circuses.

Look at his Twitter. There's nothing independent or individual. Just mainstream narrative run through a fat filter. He never questions anything. He knows, deep down, that A) he would be sitting at home watching "Ow My Balls" and B) his lawyer was about as competent as Not Sure's.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Let me guess

"Second because ... we're actually living it!"

That's another of my bits. I go like "Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? Have you seen this, have you heard about this? Yeah, I didn't realise it was supposed to be ... a DOCUMENTARY! (pause for laughter) So apparently Donald Trump has...
Screenshot_20220106-072529.jpg

Ding ding ding

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat is late to the "Idioracracy is becoming real life" train. That observation is over 4 years old at least.
I'd say at least 10. I almost don't remember a time where people didn't say "derp it's a documentary, I'm so smart". It might be one of the most hack, overused comments in the history of social media.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I think that Pat realizes that, were Idiocracy happening in real time, he wouldn't be one of the smart, independent thinkers making changes. He would be one of the dumb, mindless sheep stuck in a cycle of consumerism and breads and circuses.

Look at his Twitter. There's nothing independent or individual. Just mainstream narrative run through a fat filter. He never questions anything. He knows, deep down, that A) he would be sitting at home watching "Ow My Balls" and B) his lawyer was about as competent as Not Sure's.
I've never seem him praise a cult movie or underground band. Everything he likes is mainstream homogeneous bullshit.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah my first thought was he has an opinion on Mike Judge because he can both goof on anyone and make them admirable: King of the Hill
That's no good for the Good guys vs. the Nazis Patrick
So much if Judges stuff is great. I sorta didn't realize til later. I just associated him with Beavis and Butt-Head, which is funny, but king of the hill is great and smarter than you think. Any character even an antagonist at least has an understandable motivation.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
So much if Judges stuff is great. I sorta didn't realize til later. I just associated him with Beavis and Butt-Head, which is funny, but king of the hill is great and smarter than you think. Any character even an antagonist at least has an understandable motivation.
And The Goode Family satirized virtue signaling 10 years before it's time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 18838

He deliberately uses "like" in a way that makes him sound like a dumb faggot. He does that all the time. I hate that.
He talks like a snotty teenage girl but also wants everyone to think he’s some big tough weight lifting bar fighter. Nobody has even been scared or intimidated by this fat wimp.