• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick hates actual satire

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Would explain why he fucking sucks so bad at writing it

Yeah, Rick, Idiocracy was stupid and lazy but fucking Fonald Plump redefined satire.

Screenshot_20220105-220733.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think my least favorite Pat is comedian pat. It aggravates me when he postures as a comic and declares anything he dislikes/disagrees with as unfunny. Most people here are probably more of an authority on comedy just by being actual fans. Fake fan pat only references comics like Carlin and others whose comedy is old enough to be kinda hack now. If you asked him to name his favorite current comics he'd probably stumble on his response because he legit thinks he's funnier than anyone out there

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I think my least favorite Pat is comedian pat. It aggravates me when he postures as a comic and declares anything he dislikes/disagrees with as unfunny. Most people here are probably more of an authority on comedy just by being actual fans. Fake fan pat only references comics like Carlin and others whose comedy is old enough to be kinda hack now. If you asked him to name his favorite current comics he'd probably stumble on his response because he legit thinks he's funnier than anyone out there
Carlin is such a stock response now that he's like the Bible, you can basically cherrypick his quotes to support any argument. Quoting a 30-year-old Carlin line is safe, easy and boring. Loved him when he was alive, we've all heard the shit a million times now. But hey, Fonald Plump. Rick is talentless, but he knows his audience wouldn't recognize talent if he had it.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This actually pisses me off in a similar way to the Norm tweet. We have a talentless sack of shit criticizing a legend, who he actually plagiarized. Mike Judge is brilliant, and also a down-to-Earth Norm-like guy who somehow broke through in the den of faggotry that is Hollywood.
Yeah my first thought was he has an opinion on Mike Judge because he can both goof on anyone and make them admirable: King of the Hill
That's no good for the Good guys vs. the Nazis Patrick

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Let me guess

"Second because ... we're actually living it!"

That's another of my bits. I go like "Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? Have you seen this, have you heard about this? Yeah, I didn't realise it was supposed to be ... a DOCUMENTARY! (pause for laughter) So apparently Donald Trump has...