• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick admits I'm a family man, not an incel, is he breaking.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
How the fuck does this retard have the audacity to critique your parenting? The fucking balls on this Pig.
It is the most hateable thing about the fat cunt. But also a good thing because that kid would be used as a prop for him. Then be subjected to his bullshit, be ignored when he's battling his toilet etc, probably be filled with lies about her mother etc...

The fact he wrote 'For Annabelle, in the hope that she too, will one day find her way home' in one of his books is disgusting to me.

G

It is the most hateable thing about the fat cunt. But also a good thing because that kid would be used as a prop for him. Then be subjected to his bullshit, be ignored when he's battling his toilet etc, probably be filled with lies about her mother etc...

The fact he wrote 'For Annabelle, in the hope that she too, will one day find her way home' in one of his books is disgusting to me.
Of course it’s up to her to find her way to him. He’s not going to be bothered to hire a lawyer to try and regain his rights or even try and have an adult conversation with John and Ade now that a decade has passed.