• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick admits I'm a family man, not an incel, is he breaking.

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
Forum Clout
Lol he stole Carol's "pants shitting" descriptor. He is incapable of originality, the fat thief. Also, the person who hid in his house to avoid confrontation 3 times should be careful of calling others a "coward". Confrontation scares him almost as much as the prospect of parenthood.

lol he so badly wants to say pants shittin retard.. but he knows his toilet or fence will reply on twitter and use his words against him..

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
it’s the first time he’s ever ignored a single message, staggering.
Nvm

CA678197-B856-4169-B71C-3D66E01445E9.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick thinks he can get more sympathy and hate on his stalkers more by doing the claimed child abuse route instead of being a incel
Pat really sucks at promoting himself. He only gets traction with trump talk and when he does he tries to use pity/troll posts for attention. He is predictable and doesnt have anything else so he tries to dig up his old tweets hoping that they somehow should get the attention they deserve. He really is an empty headed fool LARPing as someone with an educated background.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Pat really sucks at promoting himself. He only gets traction with trump talk and when he does he tries to use pity/troll posts for attention. He is predictable and doesnt have anything else so he tries to dig up his old tweets hoping that they somehow should get the attention they deserve. He really is an empty headed fool LARPing as someone with an educated background.
Same with his shitty books, it's been said before he can make new worlds,technology in sci-fi but uses space mc donalds and chili's

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Lol he stole Carol's "pants shitting" descriptor. He is incapable of originality, the fat thief. Also, the person who hid in his house to avoid confrontation 3 times should be careful of calling others a "coward". Confrontation scares him almost as much as the prospect of parenthood.
Yup, Mr “Pundit and Author” ripped off my attorney’s apt description of Patso based on his 15 minute skim of Fat Pat’s pathetic life’s work, his Twitter feed. Pat has thrown away his entire life for Tweeting and he sucks at it, lol. What a tard.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout