• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick adds a new detail to the story

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Carjacking has been on the rise in cities, especially Philadelphia and I don’t think Pat would be able to talk his way out of a carjacking.
That's the part that makes the least fucking sense, if you were going to rob this poindexter of his car, you'd still take his wallet and whatever else. You wouldn't rob a guy and risk jail time to shrug and walk away with squat.

Rick is a bad writer, is what I'm saying. Morbidly obese, too.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Is Fatrick on facebook?

sgjhpd7ev3c81.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I find this almost worst. Why does he think this is a major accomplishment? An entire generation knows how to drive a stick. An entire fucking generation. Most Gen Xers do and a good chunk of millenials.
As does the rest of the planet, most cars that exist in the world are manual. I'd wager it would take like an hour of practice to learn to drive stick for someone used to automatics.

Only Rick would pretend to be special for knowing something that literal billions of people do without thinking.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Is Fatrick on facebook?

sgjhpd7ev3c81.jpg
the fantasy these narcissist retards have when it comes to exalting themselves is clear to all, at the same time, the supposed behavior of the police sounds like a criminal jurisdiction with a Soros-funded DA or even Attorney General like LA, NYC, Chicago... really most major American cities.
the truth about this encounter lies probably somewhere in between (à la ''3 million deaths instead of 6-'')

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
As far as I'm aware, almost everyone in the UK drives stick. Why isn't everyone there constantly bragging about it? Don't they realize how special they are?
It's deeper than that and extremely cringe. I drive a stick-shift VW in America and a few people under 35 have commented on it -- I never do. It's a complete non-issue. Everyone's Grandma literally knows how to drive stick.

It's a thing a certain type of dude is into bragging about. Dudes in America also love to act like teaching someone how to drive stick on their car will "burn the clutch." That's retarded. Anytime someone learns to drive a car in the rest of the world, it isn't automatically relegated to the scrap heap. Go on a flat surface and slowly let the clutch out without hitting the gas and you'll learn how to drive stick in 45 mins. But it's a way to make a cheap car seem super-duper special!

"Brags about stick shift guy in America" is not unique to Pat, and is an extremely irritating character

The only time I'll slightly engage in that character is saying that a manual is much better in the snow -- but that's negated if it's a Front Wheel Drive. SNIFFFFF

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's deeper than that and extremely cringe. I drive a stick-shift VW in America and a few people under 35 have commented on it -- I never do. It's a complete non-issue. Everyone's Grandma literally knows how to drive stick.

It's a thing a certain type of dude is into bragging about. Dudes in America also love to act like teaching someone how to drive stick on their car will "burn the clutch." That's retarded. Anytime someone learns to drive a car in the rest of the world, it isn't automatically relegated to the scrap heap. Go on a flat surface and slowly let the clutch out without hitting the gas and you'll learn how to drive stick in 45 mins. But it's a way to make a cheap car seem super-duper special!

"Brags about stick shift guy in America" is not unique to Pat, and is an extremely irritating character

The only time I'll slightly engage in that character is saying that a manual is much better in the snow -- but that's negated if it's a Front Wheel Drive. SNIFFFFF
I grew up in NYC and just didn’t bother learning to drive until I moved to California. I learned to drive stick since my dad insisted I should but I’ve never owned nor driven a manual car since so it was kind of pointless.