• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick adds a new detail to the story

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He even wrote it like one of his gay stories.

Nobody who is pointing a gun at you is going to change his mind just because he can't drive stick.
He tries to act like he was so calm,cool, and collected in such a stressful scenario. This some lame scenario that he thought up waiting for a stoplight to turn green. He cant even keep the details straight. For someone that lies so much he really sucks at keeping his stories straight.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
1620508765266-png.2153722

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's a rare masculine gem. God really broke the mold with him.

View attachment 19901
I find this almost worst. Why does he think this is a major accomplishment? An entire generation knows how to drive a stick. An entire fucking generation. Most Gen Xers do and a good chunk of millenials. Oh that’s right. Rick is a zoomer. Never mind I figured it out.

Forum Clout
You need some sort of pocket to do the "old finger gun" thing, but that implies that the person is wearing a jacket, but that doesnt work if you're in Tampa, so Fatso turned it into a finger gun in a shirt, which doesn't work at all because the victim would probably be wondering why this person has his hand up his own shirt to point a gun at them.

Even his lies are somehow fat and slovenly.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I dropped 50lbs of weights in his hands and said "do the stairmaster with that much weight!"

Is that an unrealistic amount of weight? I dunno! I'm insane and also fat!

I'm also fat!
Not so! You forget that his story was an even more unbelievable 100 lbs of weight. 2 50lb dumbbells was what he allegedly handed to the dudebro. Fat dildo couldn’t even lift one of those, much less 2, much less casually hand 2 of those to someone else

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You need some sort of pocket to do the "old finger gun" thing, but that implies that the person is wearing a jacket, but that doesnt work if you're in Tampa, so Fatso turned it into a finger gun in a shirt, which doesn't work at all because the victim would probably be wondering why this person has his hand up his own shirt to point a gun at them.

Black and elderly people in the south dress like they’re in Minnesota when the weather drops below 75

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Good call. He can't help himself when it comes to adding onto lies like that. I would love to see him interrogated.