• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request- Post embarassing Opie/Ant/Jim videos (EDIT: FUCK EROCK, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU FAT FAGGOT)

G

He's taken down the tranthony groomia call every time it's posted to YouTube. Why are you trying to wipe this shit away like it never happened Erik? Edit it out of the archives, dmca.. it doesn't matter it's all recorded.

We need to fuck with Anthony again, the guy is a gigantic pussy and needs to be bullied to another heart attack.

If that fucker drops dead before moving to South Carolina I will legit believe in God again

Thank you for your service coonskin. Makes me so happy that it still makes him so angry. I love stomping on anthills.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Ant was streaming and that fat fuck Erock was also in the chat talking. I asked him why he is copyright claiming shit that is being posted here. No response of course.

1650088090542.png