• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request- Post embarassing Opie/Ant/Jim videos (EDIT: FUCK EROCK, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU FAT FAGGOT)

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Where we at with not posting anything further in this thread because Erock is here calling out copyright bullshit for his ghoul master?

Fuck you, fatty. I hope your goddamn tiny eyeballs end up on either the side of your dirigible skull and then your oversized heart falls out your asshole.

:image_9253:: "Don't let them see me talking about the delicious trannies, Erock!"

Now we're talking uncensored! Free speech network just as long as its nothing to make Tranpa look like the cum guzzler he is.

Hi, Joe. We all know you're on an airborne spud squad recon mission here. Reporting in so your little brother won't cut off your welfare. Pathetic.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Copyright claim this you fat fuck

Dfh4KXVUYAET7jq

Renaus

Forum Clout
Is there any pic of Erock's wife? People used to say that she was good looking but I can't see a gl woman being married to Erock. Even if comes from a rich family.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Is there any pic of Erock's wife? People used to say that she was good looking but I can't see a gl woman being married to Erock. Even if comes from a rich family.
The Nagel fortune isn’t worth enough for anything above a 7 marrying Erock. Any women of self value wouldn’t waste their time for a guy who works for a pedo racist, plays with toys, and can’t even get his weight down. She has to be a heifer.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
He's taken down the tranthony groomia call every time it's posted to YouTube. Why are you trying to wipe this shit away like it never happened Erik? Edit it out of the archives, dmca.. it doesn't matter it's all recorded.

We need to fuck with Anthony again, the guy is a gigantic pussy and needs to be bullied to another heart attack.

If that fucker drops dead before moving to South Carolina I will legit believe in God again