Reminder: Bill Burr produced a short cuckolding movie.

Much as I hate him, Anthony really was/is right about Bill being a phony.

Bill is, to this day, the only person to ever lose an argument to the Ghoul. He was going on an anti-white rant and Anthony says, "you have such white guilt" (which is absolutely true) and all Bill can do is throw a temper tantrum. No counter-argument, no witty comeback, just an emotional breakdown.

Way to prove an alcoholic pedophile's point, Bill.

G

Sometimes I forget how deals with the devil work.
He could be balls deep in any VS model and he got stuck with my middle school lunch lady.

IMG_1700.jpeg

Bill is, to this day, the only person to ever lose an argument to the Ghoul. He was going on an anti-white rant and Anthony says, "you have such white guilt" (which is absolutely true) and all Bill can do is throw a temper tantrum. No counter-argument, no witty comeback, just an emotional breakdown.

Way to prove an alcoholic pedophile's point, Bill.

You don’t think it’s funny when he starts to yell and make boston references?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
There's an old episode of 90 day fiance where this Mormon married this Russian broad living in the Czech Republic. Her best friend is African. She marries the Mormon and then goes back to the CR to visit and 9 months later she has a baby that's black as pitch.
The fucking dope lies to himself and said that his family background has darker skinned people! Yeah okay, Mormons who what until the 80s didn't allow blacks in their church?
This is the same crap Bill thinks

Nah that nigga knew what was up. It’s an arrangement. She gets a life in America, he gets a beard so his Mormon family doesn’t disown him because he was clearly gay as fuck. In the end of season tell all they definitely knew she was pregnant.

The alternate and more charitable reading is that he knew and was caught up in playing Captain Save a Ho.