• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Rick was tricked into buying a bottle of this

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The only thing I've come across that I'll spend extra money on is Innis & Gunn because it actually tastes really good. The mood really has to strike me though. I'm generally happy to just drink Olde English like a bum.

I am same way but don't mind spending the $40 on an 8 pack of HennHouse double.

Jokes on you pal, Pat S Tom-Robinson still plays with his star wars toys.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
PXL_20210414_181630957.PORTRAIT-scaled.jpg

Fucking "Aged at sea".

Pretty sure he was drinking it at breakfast when he originally tweeted about this too. Fat alcoholic rube.
Wild Turkey has more flavor. Just sayin.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s amazing how Carlin told him to question everything yet he will 100% believe whatever his political side tells him. I remember Carlin shitting on both republicans and democrats yet he seems to think he only went after republicans. Carlin would hate everything about Pat - his laziness, his severe social media addiction, his slacktivism, and his consumerism. Carlin died before the Marvel movies took off and I could see him upset at how the “man child” has become so encouraged in society of men never growing up. “Grown men buying toys for themselves? Fuck yoooooou!”

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
It can't be stressed enough how bad this Jefferson's Ocean shit is.
I usually buy Knob Creek or Bulleit for Manhattans
Today, the Jefferson's Ocean shit was selling for half off their bullshit retail price and 2/3 of what Knob Creek or Bulleit were going for.
I like a sale, so I bought it.
I made a Manhattan from it and it tasted horrible.
So I drank some neat, and it tasted horrible.
It has tons of kick and a terribly bad flavor.
WTF!!!!!!

Who thought this was a good idea?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Faggot Tomlinson's comedy hero (the guy that taught him to question everything) did a bit on advertising lingo.

Why is Rick too stupid to realise that he's everything his comedy idol mocked?

A lot of carlin fans seem to be dumb or average intelligence people who get a dopamine rush by being told they're smarter than everyone else for listening and clapping at his very, very clever and insightful barbs at society, the government, and religion. Pisscuntshitcocksuckermotherfuckerbitchweiner

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
A lot of carlin fans seem to be dumb or average intelligence people who get a dopamine rush by being told they're smarter than everyone else for listening and clapping at his very, very clever and insightful barbs at society, the government, and religion. Pisscuntshitcocksuckermotherfuckerbitchweiner
My mistake was thinking that those Ocean's faggots would at least try to have a minimally palatable product.
I'm gonna dump the rest. faggots

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
My mistake was thinking that those Ocean's faggots would at least try to have a minimally palatable product.
I'm gonna dump the rest. faggots
If on the the rare occasion I feel like a fancy little queer, I'll give an established scotch or bourbon brand a try but fuck just trying a pricey bottle blind. I remember seeing some story about all these premium whiskey brands that started popping up years ago (but still kinda recent, especially given how long it would take to establish a legit whiskey since you have to age it for 4, 8, 10, 20 years) that were all from one or two big generic distilleries that companies would buy wholesale from and just put it in a fancy bottle with a nice label then sell it for twice the price or more.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
If on the the rare occasion I feel like a fancy little queer, I'll give an established scotch or bourbon brand a try but fuck just trying a pricey bottle blind. I remember seeing some story about all these premium whiskey brands that started popping up years ago (but still kinda recent, especially given how long it would take to establish a legit whiskey since you have to age it for 4, 8, 10, 20 years) that were all from one or two big generic distilleries that companies would buy wholesale from and just put it in a fancy bottle with a nice label then sell it for twice the price or more.

I went into a whisky shop in Hungary looking for a 40 year for a friends 40th birthday.
Didn't end up buying one but did get a bottle of Japanese whisky for myself to try and it was pretty tasty.
Apparently its for the European round eye market only so unsure if its available over there.
I'm not a whisky drinker, but it went down easy enough neat.

japan_aka1.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even funnier is most of Carlin’s material was his disgust of people like Pat for being fat mindless consumers. Carlin told people to question everything yet pig thinks every democrat is 100 percent true and honest and only the “other” side is bad.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Even funnier is most of Carlin’s material was his disgust of people like Pat for being fat mindless consumers. Carlin told people to question everything yet pig thinks every democrat is 100 percent true and honest and only the “other” side is bad.
The hypocrisy is the worst part. Besides pat's rape fantasies, I guess.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I was searching for what "Very Small Batch" meant. Apparently each "batch" is hundreds of barrels; each barrel gives you 250-ish bottles of whiskey. So at 200 barrels, that's 50,000 bottles. Hardly a "very small batch", imo.

But while searching, I came across this very fair review of it that explains the process and history of it. It's hilarious. TL;DR: they don't distill anything of their own, they just take some outsourced whiskeys, mash them together, then put them on a boat to speed up the aging process. Basically cutting a bunch of corners and passing off the unpredictably and fast-tracked aging gimmick as a selling feature. Dude's final verdict was that it even lost its weak flavor profile in ice. Worth a read:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Ironically I believe he is a partly sci fi author from Milwaukees favorite comedian. Same for an alleged kiddy touched who has a drivel filled podcast from Milwaukee now that I think of it.