• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Rick was tricked into buying a bottle of this

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Faggot Tomlinson's comedy hero (the guy that taught him to question everything) did a bit on advertising lingo.

Why is Rick too stupid to realise that he's everything his comedy idol mocked?

the funny thing is the same thing he said about clinton (at least he's honest about being a lying piece of shit) applies doubly to trump but pat loves clinton

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The whole reason I drink excessively is to shut my stupid, sad thoughts off for a while at the cost of feeling like shit for most of the next day and whatever it's doing to my insides. I guess if you just stay a little drunk all the time you can trick yourself into thinking you're happy. Nobody downs a bunch of awful tasting poison because they're a happy person. Literally the only benefit of the shit is that it puts you in good spirits.
Exactly: Excessive drinking “works” until it becomes a problem. If someone is genetically predisposed to be an addict and doesn’t put the breaks on in time, they discover the hard way what a problem it can be. Unfortunately for Pat, his ego is so enormous that he can’t even consider the possibility that he might ever be wrong. So he’ll persist with the drinking until he dies, is institutionalized, or gets sober. I know which one I’m NOT betting on.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Or over the age of 30.

If I want to drink something for the taste I’ll have a hot chocolate or a fresh fruit juice. If I want to get drunk I drink whatever gets me drunk.

I’m with the other guy. I like the taste of a cold beer after work or something but mostly I’m either not drinking booze ever or I’m drinking spirits to get drunk for fun.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
If I want to drink something for the taste I’ll have a hot chocolate or a fresh fruit juice. If I want to get drunk I drink whatever gets me drunk.

I’m with the other guy. I like the taste of a cold beer after work or something but mostly I’m either not drinking booze ever or I’m drinking spirits to get drunk for fun.
You can get into a specific “flavor” of buzz that comes with different kinds of alcohol. I can’t explain it but my body doesn’t respond the same way to all forms of alcohol. Even different types of beer and different bottles of wine can hit differently. It’s a whole mood, as the fags say.

G

Faggot Tomlinson's comedy hero (the guy that taught him to question everything) did a bit on advertising lingo.

[MEDIA=youtube]AtK_YsVInw8[/MEDIA]

Why is Rick too stupid to realise that he's everything his comedy idol mocked?
Christ almighty that was fucking unbearable. Nothing to add whatsoever except holier than thou bullshit. What else are you an expert in, you old faggot?

G

The whole reason I drink excessively is to shut my stupid, sad thoughts off for a while at the cost of feeling like shit for most of the next day and whatever it's doing to my insides. I guess if you just stay a little drunk all the time you can trick yourself into thinking you're happy. Nobody downs a bunch of awful tasting poison because they're a happy person. Literally the only benefit of the shit is that it puts you in good spirits.
Godspeed, bro.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Alcoholism is cool.
cry.jpg