• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Rick was tricked into buying a bottle of this

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
PXL_20210414_181630957.PORTRAIT-scaled.jpg

Fucking "Aged at sea".

Pretty sure he was drinking it at breakfast when he originally tweeted about this too. Fat alcoholic rube.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Knowing Pat he needs something very sweet to mix with whisky (I’m betting sour mix or soda) so all the “aged at sea” flavor he pretends to taste to lost in the sugar. That’s why he looks like shit, he’s drinking booze with heavy sugar mixers.
I don't mind drinking cheaper shit because I chase it with peach carbonated water and there's nothing about the taste of almost any liquor that I appreciate. I drink to get drunk, like Pat, so buying some connoisseur shit is just a waste because it's lost on me. It all gets you drunk.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I don't mind drinking cheaper shit because I chase it with peach carbonated water and there's nothing about the taste of almost any liquor that I appreciate. I drink to get drunk, like Pat, so buying some connoisseur shit is just a waste because it's lost on me. It all gets you drunk.
Anyone that doesnt look at booze like this is a fag.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Faggot Tomlinson's comedy hero (the guy that taught him to question everything) did a bit on advertising lingo.

Why is Rick too stupid to realise that he's everything his comedy idol mocked?

It’s amazing how Carlin told him to question everything yet he will 100% believe whatever his political side tells him. I remember Carlin shitting on both republicans and democrats yet he seems to think he only went after republicans. Carlin would hate everything about Pat - his laziness, his severe social media addiction, his slacktivism, and his consumerism. Carlin died before the Marvel movies took off and I could see him upset at how the “man child” has become so encouraged in society of men never growing up. “Grown men buying toys for themselves? Fuck yoooooou!”

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how Carlin told him to question everything yet he will 100% believe whatever his political side tells him. I remember Carlin shitting on both republicans and democrats yet he seems to think he only went after republicans. Carlin would hate everything about Pat - his laziness, his severe social media addiction, his slacktivism, and his consumerism. Carlin died before the Marvel movies took off and I could see him upset at how the “man child” has become so encouraged in society of men never growing up. “Grown men buying toys for themselves? Fuck yoooooou!”
Pat only knew Carlin from Thomas the Tank engine

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He bought it because he liked the bottle.
Which is extra hilarious because the bottle is graphically a mess. It looks cheap, the font choices are terrible, the use of negative space is all wrong. Of course Pat loves it, it’s awful and looks like complete shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
It's probably a good idea for a genetic disaster who had to start BP meds in his late 20s to drink hard liquor. Nice fifth of Maker's a night addiction, you beetroot coloured idiot
Especially considering his recent tweets insisting he’s so happy. Do happy people get wasted every fucking day? Or do miserable people use any available means to avoid being present in their own lives and call that happiness? Either way, he’s pretty fat.