• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when pat asked jess phoenix to be his personal tour guide in hawaii?

G

Were tattoos ever actually cool or did women just completely ruin them? I remember growing up and wanting to get tatted. Then when I started noticing every other woman has an armsleeve of prison tats I was like fuck that shit.
They've always been the sign of an impulsive person that makes bad decisions, which used to be limited to the dregs of society like bikers and ex cons, and now has been expanded to the retarded general population. Back then it meant the person might kick your ass and now it means they probably have a reddit account.

Forum Clout
Were tattoos ever actually cool or did women just completely ruin them? I remember growing up and wanting to get tatted. Then when I started noticing every other woman has an armsleeve of prison tats I was like fuck that shit.
When I was a kid a thought tattoos were ugly and dumb and I would insult adult's tattoos and they would get mad at me.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I hope someone finds a single arm with "Only through time" on the edge of a molten lava pool.
God-Gave-Me-A-Touch-Of-The-Tism-T-Shirt-1.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat doesnt openly flirt and make sexual comments to women (even to women who are posting about their dying child) much anymore. I wonder why that is?
Patrick hitting on women always makes me think of this SNL skit (The Bloater Brothers)

I can just picture Pat being like this at one of the gay stupid bars he slithers into.