• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when pat asked jess phoenix to be his personal tour guide in hawaii?

Forum Clout
She married a Mexican and adopted a gay teen for him to fuck

Screenshot-20240626-084903-Chrome.jpg

r/geekboners
Screenshot-20240626-084820-Chrome.jpg

This looks like an AI created horror film.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She ran for Congress in a Democratic primary and came in a distant 4th. Then she cried about how you need money to run a campaign. Here is an article on how awful her campaign was run.

Also she is married to a Mexican. Yuck!
I think Pat - well, Niki - gave money to that disaster of a campaign. Niki and Pat are professionals at wasting money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If there’s one thing I know time is good at conquering it’s a woman’s face and physique. Good god.
I’m seeing this more and more with women hitting the wall at record speeds without even having kids. Used to be after they pop out one or two they stopped trying and fall apart in their 30s but I’m seeing it now for 25 year olds without kids. Something is off - maybe all the caffeine / trendy coffee drinks full of sugar they can’t live without or how being a drunk is seen as “cute” for young women (tee hee, it’s WINE O’Clock! Bottomless mimosas at brunch! White claw law!)

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
I’m seeing this more and more with women hitting the wall at record speeds without even having kids. Used to be after they pop out one or two they stopped trying and fall apart in their 30s but I’m seeing it now for 25 year olds without kids. Something is off - maybe all the caffeine / trendy coffee drinks full of sugar they can’t live without or how being a drunk is seen as “cute” for young women (tee hee, it’s WINE O’Clock! Bottomless mimosas at brunch! White claw law!)
Pills

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol did they adopt a 17 year old? You're correct, no way this isn't sexual
“A lasting impact on the world…for the better”

By doing what? I can’t stand parents that claim this about their kids. Just be happy they can support themselves and live a nice life, not this “lasting impact on the world” bullshit. This dummy must be insufferable to have around.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Tattoos with an inspirational message are so corny.

View attachment 207797
I’m hoping tattoos die out within the next couple years because they aren’t even unique or interesting anymore. I’ve noticed it’s become so common I’ll walk by someone with a visible tattoo and I don’t even notice it. Nice waste of money to be like everyone else, stupid.