• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when everyone thought Jim & Sam was gonna be good?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Strange how that turned out. Jim was a bitter old man and bashed Dave for being a nobody who's YouTube gets like 100 views. Dave got the girl, probably has more views than J&S at this point and is running for president.
Jim is such a dickhead he intentionally bombed on all the up and coming podcasts, cumtown had to delete an hour of audio because he was being difficult

G

Not only do I remember it, but I remember making a thread on how shitty the show was and having to use uncertain language to do it, because too many faggots at the time were still on the high of Jim recognizing and thanking the sub and I didn't want to get downdooted. You had people who seriously defended Sam's "WHERE DA CHEESE GO????" bit.

Lets also not forget that there was a period of people ballwashing and defending Cumia even when the paywall was revealed. There was some fag who argued with me that a paywall for a podcast is a good idea because "bro, subs are the future, look at Netflix and every other service people sub to!".

JebJoh

Forum Clout
The only episode of opie raqio I ever listened to was the one they live streamed on YouTube the day after Anthony's firing. Stern was right again, if he really was friends he would have quit and taken the show with him, like the top gear guys did
I think the point was that they really weren't friends and EVERYBODY was thrilled to be rid of cumia by the time he was fired. That includes Norton, he was constantly worried that the show would be canceled, without nana that meant he could at least go from contract to contract with no surprises in the middle. I think sirius should have canned the entire show the day they fired nana, that would have made me laugh more than anything they did on the show.

Forum Clout
I gave it a try and it's as bad as ever. There's some idiot larping as Chip Chipperson in the chat.

20220711_162213.jpg