• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when everyone thought Jim & Sam was gonna be good?

DanFielding

Forum Clout
Jim is by far the most hateable person in the O&A universe. His little mannerisms, dumb characters, and the whole "I'm gay but I'm not out" routine is fucking terrible!! It's very hard to describe the animus I have towards that wormy cocksucka...
As bad as Jim is he can be funny in the right situation. Sam adds nothing to any show he's involved with. Plus that faggy cackle of his makes me want to reach through the radio and strangle him.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
For those of us heavyweights in the brotherman community who tapped out of O&A circa 2012 (due to "Jim & Sam" among other things) being excited about "their very own show!" was never even a consideration for us.

Pretty sure these two have given the world more laughs.

MV5BMTUyNDk1MDg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTI3MjI5._V1_.jpg

Forum Clout
I'll be the faggot to admit I had moderate hopes for Jim and Sam. It was under the impression that the overall "regulars" would have still been involved and doing shit other than taking their shirts off. I wised up soon enough, but I gave them a shot.