• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when everyone thought Jim & Sam was gonna be good?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I have never listened to a single episode of J&S or O&J. So not everyone.
The only episode of opie raqio I ever listened to was the one they live streamed on YouTube the day after Anthony's firing. Stern was right again, if he really was friends he would have quit and taken the show with him, like the top gear guys did

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The only episode of opie raqio I ever listened to was the one they live streamed on YouTube the day after Anthony's firing. Stern was right again, if he really was friends he would have quit and taken the show with him, like the top gear guys did
Except since i've watched "Private Parts" 300 times, Howard was faced with the same situation and stuck around after Robin got shit canned in the 80s.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The O&J episode with Gervais, Vos and Pete Rose was a classic... and of course, the Esther Ku one.
I meant like actually sitting down for a show I guess. I listened to the "Opie vs Everyone" eight hour shit fest and I am pretty sure it features the entire Ku episode, so I guess I am a cocksucking liar.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I meant like actually sitting down for a show I guess. I listened to the "Opie vs Everyone" eight hour shit fest and I am pretty sure it features the entire Ku episode, so I guess I am a cocksucking liar.
In hindsight, listening to the first hour or so of any O&A show in their prime is a waste of time because it's just them talking about the news.

I tried to go back and listen to some 2010 episodes and honestly, most shows don't pick up until Ian Halperin phones in.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Nobody believed this, not even the Worm or his mutant partner.
You're forgetting the nauseating two month lovefest the show got on the sub before everyone turned on them. People keep talking about how great the sub was but it had just as much faggotry as this place does, actually more because there were more people posting.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
You're forgetting the nauseating two month lovefest the show got on the sub before everyone turned on them. People keep talking about how great the sub was but it had just as much faggotry as this place does, actually more because there were more people posting.
Were they really excited for J&S or were they just so happy Opie was gone that it blinded to them to what colossal bores Jim and Sam are?