• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit is for faggots.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2804.png

Jannies get jannied is pretty fawkin funny.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
To be fair that black guy sitting at the radar was killer.
View attachment 128862
I’m not trying to shit on the place. They’ve had some insanely funny bits (I swear they did the saying I’m not into trans women to biological women thing first *sniff*) if you sort by new there’s a small argument about opening registrations.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
They've gone through so many mass purges that the only people remaining are giga faggots
And it's cultivated one of the worst reputations a site could have outside of hosting animal torture videos "Reddit" has been a synonym for "gay fucking shit" for well over a decade now, people that are still hilarious have been avoiding that place like the plague for years. So there's no new blood coming in and the few holdouts like our thing have been steadily squashed.

Now that they've finally scared off all those toxic funny people, they're still not fucking happy and their queer leadership has commenced to infighting.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
And it's cultivated one of the worst reputations a site could have outside of hosting animal torture videos "Reddit" has been a synonym for "gay fucking shit" for well over a decade now, people that are still hilarious have been avoiding that place like the plague for years. So there's no new blood coming in and the few holdouts like our thing have been steadily squashed.

Now that they've finally scared off all those toxic funny people, they're still not fucking happy and their queer leadership has commenced to infighting.
Ten years ago Reddit was known for what big fags they were but if you compare them to today's userbase, they look like hardcore Nazis.