• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar return?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
yeah...He was literally screaming his identity to you guys. Just scroll thru his posts.
I mentioned it before but I thought it was Dan being coy. He did say some shit about redbar obviously, but Dan at least knew about redbar. Kept talking about his podcast in reference to pat shit too. Where I got fucked up clearly, was not realizing he was getting too many OnA references. Boy do I have egg on my face. Stupid Jew shouldn’t have ran, maybe he could have convinced me to give a shit about his 10 hour streams of 15 minute content.

Last edited:

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
he lost his shit live on air because our own coonskin/brian gilgore/bob cobb said something about VPN on their facebook group. be very careful mate

Their Facebook group is gay as hell. If you don't go along with everyone's horseshit of sharing IRL pics of themselves w Scars merch they will turn on you until you get kicked. Basically their own reddit. These are people that want to be irl friends with Mike when really I just wanted to know when a show was going live.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
These paypigs have the worst setups. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to watch live.
Wrong again, child. If you follow Redbar on Instagram or simply join the mailing list at the bottom of the website, you'll be notified when the show is live. Then you can tune in at https://redbarradio.net/live.

Make sure you're watching in 1440!

G

Wrong again, child. If you follow Redbar on Instagram or simply join the mailing list at the bottom of the website, you'll be notified when the show is live. Then you can tune in at [URL]https://redbarradio.net/live[/URL].

Make sure you're watching in 1440!
I will definitely be tuning in, I hope he doesn't drop a childing on anyone in chat one day!