• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar return?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
Redbar makes fun of Nana at the end of Episode 4 going over the Pat Dixon Geno punch.

Forum Clout
Episode 5 he loses internet...he's prancing and mincing more than usual these days, almost Nana levels of effeminacy.
I’ve been trying to watch Ep 5 for two days now using the cheat code, but a message comes up on the screen along the lines of “video is processing, try again later.” I thought maybe he got wise to us and changed the access url. Maybe not, now you mention he lost internet. He’s probably redoing whatever he lost.

I want to see this one in particular because I think he had someone there at the recent Orlando Nana/Gavin event. If I have to subscribe to him I will, it’s just I hate financially supporting kikes.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
looks like we've got some Scarsclub members, so let me know a couple things:

Are you all still paranoid about which members you can 'trust'?

Do you still have a name for new members, like 'R's or whatever?

What limits are put on new members to prevent them fully participating in your ass-lapping circle?

I've started to come-around on Redbar & I'd consider joining, but if they look-down on new members then that's gay as fuck, & I'd find a way to subvert things.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout

What limits are put on new members to prevent them fully participating in your ass-lapping circle?

I've started to come-around on Redbar & I'd consider joining, but if they look-down on new members then that's gay as fuck, & I'd find a way to subvert things.
I think you’re talking about the Facebook group. Scars club is where you pay and get the behind the paywall shows and the archives.

I don’t have Facebook so I can’t speak to their group, but I’m sure it’s retarded.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

he lost his shit live on air because our own coonskin/brian gilgore/bob cobb said something about VPN on their facebook group. be very careful mate

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
read @The $23739.25 Fuchitorque posts in this thread...he was redbar all along.
Was there a reason he was sort of acting like he was Dan? I’ve been trying to figure out if it was a bit, or the nigga couldn’t hide it that long. I guess him being redbar could make sense but no way that Jew faggot would fuck with pat like that.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
You can watch on the website for free editing the link correctly.
The prefix & suffix parts changed at some point season 19, but the hack still works.

Old vods: https://redbarradio.net/embed/vod?id=RED-BAR-RADIO-S19-E15
New vods: https://redbarradio.net/embed/vod2?id=REDBAR-S20-E03

Nice expensive video hosting that took out your archives a few yrs ago, stupid.

I will never pay for Mikey.
Nice. I thought the jew had fixed this. I like Mike. He can be hit or miss. But I'm not ever giving him a dime.

G

I missed whatever the thread was while i was asleep, what the fuck, so someone here was Redbar? Was it fuchitive for sure?

Well, he's going to fix that glitch for sure now. Thanks faggots. He was fawking posting ITT offering to give free subs to anyone struggling, but y'all just couldn't help yourselves, could ya.
Fawwwk

G

Redbar, if you're all in wit da Patrick bit I can't even shit on you for being a dysgenic jew slowly shriveling into his chair. I won't even knock you on the 8 hour segments for one minute clips. My real constructive feedback is less shitty hip hop please