• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude of the Day

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This guy had 15 minutes of fame over in the UK because a couple of his youtube videos went viral and he's a relentlessly cheerful Yorkshireman despite the fact that his wife died quite recently and he's a single father. He's clearly not a picky eater but I think he said that one was the worst place he ever ate. It looks like the shitheads deep fried a raw burger.
Yeah he seems like a cool dude I kinda jumped the gun on him. I’d enjoy eating takeaway and drinking a few cans of lager with this chap.

About his wife: Th…That’s terrible, I’m sorry.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I'm a couple of years younger than Fat but would never describe myself as a millennial. I'll take boomer over that, especially considering I'd be in good company with @covidcumia. Since his appearance on the podcast I laugh every time I remember him describing his future trip to Hooligans. Legend
Meant it as a compliment, sir. I’m quite a bit younger than Fat so I guess what I’m saying is I look up to you. Lived in the UK for a few years and it was pretty cool sometimes. It got me to appreciate a nice hairy box, that’s for sure.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The fact that these fog nigs have the nerve to call Americans fat / criticize American food is insane.
I'll be an honest motherfucker and say that traditional Brit cuisine is actually pretty good. The problem is that the food culture stinks and the average person eats like shit or worse, they overcompensate in the other direction and turn into utter fags.

Same applies to Americans as well, to be honest. The land is so fucking rich it has the potential to blow French and Italian produce clean out of the water, but most of it has been Monsanto'ed to create slop for Tomlinsons.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Kudos, William, for not backing down in the face of a mostly illiterate "author" using *his* giant platform to drag you. Few things are better than when a stranger points out our pig's idiocy as if he were one of the rascals. Wait until he finds out that Rick's (former) editor is, in fact, dyslexic... I wonder if Pat blocked him? https://twitter.com/whnlaws/status/1509740669698719744?s=20&t=yBP34458wcXQ8g1zqNKIRg
a691846ee9182710ea3e45099875eb91.png
fc69a21d059544654a10c4364b3e9858.jpg

We created the Opie and Anthony subreddit to discuss the show, but it's gone much, much farther than that. It tore a hole in our radio universe, a gateway to another, science fiction dimension. A dimension of pure faggotry. Pure pedophilia. Pure... evil. When we crossed over, it was just a subreddit. But when Quasi brought us here... It was alive! Look at her, William. Isn't it beautiful?

Come join us, William. You know nothing. Stealthygeek is only a Twitter handle. The reality is much, much funnier. Let us show you!

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I'll be an honest motherfucker and say that traditional Brit cuisine is actually pretty good. The problem is that the food culture stinks and the average person eats like shit or worse, they overcompensate in the other direction and turn into utter fags.

Same applies to Americans as well, to be honest. The land is so fucking rich it has the potential to blow French and Italian produce clean out of the water, but most of it has been Monsanto'ed to create slop for Tomlinsons.

Britain doesn't really have many classic dishes, which is why you'll see French, Chinese and Italian restaurants over the world but not British.

However, there are some great basic products. Scottish smoked salmon, Cheddar Cheese, Guernsey milk, cottage loaf etc.