• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude of the Day

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
William is clearly anti-Brexit and a Scottish nationalist. Even the people Fat panders to hate him.
Maybe a Scotsman here can answer this, or at least a European. Every scot I’ve ran into has hated Brexit, and also hated immigrants. I perceived one of the key issues of brexit as forced immigration. I know the scots love their gibs and brexit threatened that, but wouldn’t they want it to get rid of immigration, which gibs is apart of? Not to mention that it would be a clear step towards their own independence from England. I’ll hang up now and listen to your answer.

G

Maybe a Scotsman here can answer this, or at least a European. Every scot I’ve ran into has hated Brexit, and also hated immigrants. I perceived one of the key issues of brexit as forced immigration. I know the scots love their gibs and brexit threatened that, but wouldn’t they want it to get rid of immigration, which gibs is apart of? Not to mention that it would be a clear step towards their own independence from England. I’ll hang up now and listen to your answer.
From an Englishman's POV it seems that the mainstream media in the UK painted Brexit as a "little Englander" backed campaign, in the sense that it was portrayed as a narrow-minded, xenophobic, nationalistic policy. And for some people it doubtless was. But for anyone who actually looked into the EU and the way it's organised and run wouldn't think twice about voting to leave. From a lot of Scottish people's perspective I guess it was seen in the same way - as an English thing - and so therefore must be bad.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
From an Englishman's POV it seems that the mainstream media in the UK painted Brexit as a "little Englander" backed campaign, in the sense that it was portrayed as a narrow-minded, xenophobic, nationalistic policy. And for some people it doubtless was. But for anyone who actually looked into the EU and the way it's organised and run wouldn't think twice about voting to leave. From a lot of Scottish people's perspective I guess it was seen in the same way - as an English thing - and so therefore must be bad.
They never had anything to say when I brought up that the EU basically imposes a bunch of shit that doesn’t benefit the UK at all, mainly immigration. Which, even if you’re for it, is a huge tax burden to just take without even so much as a choice. So I guess your statement backs up my belief that they were just retarded.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's apparently a thing in Scotland but I don't know how popular they really are. They love their deep fried food though, they deep fry slices of pizza, burger patties, anything it seems. Even this guy can't handle it

Maybe the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while

I worked with a Scottish guy on a movie once and heard all about the deep fried Mars bars along with Snickers and something else I forgot the name of; Chocolate eggs perhaps. Seems pretty popular there by all accounts. Just makes me think they're trying to die faster due to living in pure misery but maybe I'm being unfair.

G

I worked with a Scottish guy on a movie once and heard all about the deep fried Mars bars along with Snickers and something else I forgot the name of; Chocolate eggs perhaps. Seems pretty popular there by all accounts. Just makes me think they're trying to die faster due to living in pure misery but maybe I'm being unfair.
Cadbury's Creme Egg maybe. The maniacs.

And yes, their life expectancy is like 20 years lower than England or something ridiculous.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Go to any state fair in the midwest and you'll find deep fried candy bars.

Forum Clout
Battered deep fried mars bars isnt as gross as it sounds. the result is basically a crispy pancake wrapped round a melted chocolate bar.
the pancake 'shell' holds the liquefied mars bar.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It's apparently a thing in Scotland but I don't know how popular they really are. They love their deep fried food though, they deep fry slices of pizza, burger patties, anything it seems. Even this guy can't handle it

Maybe the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while

The fact that these fog nigs have the nerve to call Americans fat / criticize American food is insane. Those burgers looked like deep fried dogshit

G

The fact that these fog nigs have the nerve to call Americans fat / criticize American food is insane. Those burgers looked like deep fried dogshit
This guy had 15 minutes of fame over in the UK because a couple of his youtube videos went viral and he's a relentlessly cheerful Yorkshireman despite the fact that his wife died quite recently and he's a single father. He's clearly not a picky eater but I think he said that one was the worst place he ever ate. It looks like the shitheads deep fried a raw burger.