• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude of the Day

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
Kudos, William, for not backing down in the face of a mostly illiterate "author" using *his* giant platform to drag you. Few things are better than when a stranger points out our pig's idiocy as if he were one of the rascals. Wait until he finds out that Rick's (former) editor is, in fact, dyslexic... I wonder if Pat blocked him? https://twitter.com/whnlaws/status/1509740669698719744?s=20&t=yBP34458wcXQ8g1zqNKIRg
a691846ee9182710ea3e45099875eb91.png

G

Same here. Faggots know no borders.
But what's up with the fried Mars bars? Is that something in Britain?
It's apparently a thing in Scotland but I don't know how popular they really are. They love their deep fried food though, they deep fry slices of pizza, burger patties, anything it seems. Even this guy can't handle it
[MEDIA=youtube]Hb7a1kco9K4[/MEDIA]
Maybe the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It's apparently a thing in Scotland but I don't know how popular they really are. They love their deep fried food though, they deep fry slices of pizza, burger patties, anything it seems. Even this guy can't handle it

Never tried Iron Bru, that shit looks toxic. @guest you ever had it?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Unpopular opinion, but if the quality of the food were higher that would actually be okay. The "burger" doesn't even look like mince, it looks like corned beef. It's fucking fried dog food at that point. Swap out the fried pizza for potato fritters and this would be A-grade white trash.

What's with the Scots and orange drink, though? They're obsessed.

G

Unpopular opinion, but if the quality of the food were higher that would actually be okay. The "burger" doesn't even look like mince, it looks like corned beef. It's fucking fried dog food at that point. Swap out the fried pizza for potato fritters and this would be A-grade white trash.

I like how the old Scot serving calls the Irn Bru "juice."

G

Interesting point about it being whisky tango food. Aren't most American white trash of Scots-Irish heritage, especially down south? Maybe it's in the genes

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Interesting point about it being whisky tango food. Aren't most American white trash of Scots-Irish heritage, especially down south? Maybe it's in the genes
Yeah all those fuckers fry the shit out of everything too. They also say their ketchup etc. is way more sugary. Where I'm from the fried sausage with batter on a stick is a big thing at festivals.