• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussy slayer Pat awkwardly talks to women.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Wha? I don't recognize the name or the anecdote (though I know who Kyle is).
Ronamarie is Kyles ex wife, Fattys ex sister in law. Some rascal may have called her and recorded it and she has the worst Wiscahnsin accent ever. She said was “cahlin da cahpppps!” (Calling the cops if you don’t speak rube).

G

It's Brother Kyle's ex, Rona, of "I cahhhhled da cahhhps" fame
As a professed Rona scholar, I don't see the resemblance.

image_7055.jpg
5e8f23b696d5a.jpg

97432F67-9125-43ED-8511-6B01D2E74746.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
“I LiKe BoYs My OwN aGe!

Yeah? Good for you, honey. Good…”

View attachment 30938
That's the thing that burns guys like Jim and ant. They think they can get a girl in her 29s just by being rich but they can't. And the ones they could are lower tier or just looking to fleece them

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Somehow he still looks completely retarded even in the Guinness.

It’s so clear why he’s only fucked two people when you hear him talk to normal looking women. Even if he wasn’t a fat, ugly cunt he sounds queer as fuck and devoid of charisma or charm. He’d probably be a good gay friend women use to bitch about their men to except he’s too boring.

G

It was the one squinty eye that they both have that originally convinced me but you may be right. Perhaps my delusions are intensifying because I could've sworn he mentioned his brother in the original tweet.. he doesn't but there's some minor ribs to be had:

View attachment 30950
Look at his massive forehead even then. No wonder he says his hairline hasn't moved in 20 years, he had a fivehead even back then.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
It was the one squinty eye that they both have that originally convinced me but you may be right. Perhaps my delusions are intensifying because I could've sworn he mentioned his brother in the original tweet.. he doesn't but there's some minor ribs to be had:

View attachment 30950

Tomlinson Technicality. He doesn't miss the scrawny arms because he's never been without them.

His foam face might be less lumpy than his real face.

D255-D05-F-7-FFC-402-B-A6-D4-174-A21-A57-F0-B.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Same energy as that old photo where young Patrick is on the couch with a blonde and she has that nervous laughter face that girls get when they’re dealing with an awkward buffoon

Edit: Found it

View attachment 30926

What I hate most about this pic..
Not his giant fivehead, or creepy ear, or the I just sniffed your dirty panties smile, but his soft fat little thumb holding the picture really grinds my gears.

What do you know, does pig tits bite his nails too?

domestic-pig-sus-scrofa-domesticus-breed-dalland-sow-well-formed-tits-APJGKW.jpg

I wish we could see the second pic pig is holding. Are those the end of jeans and a creepy foot pic? Would explain all his creep shots he takes of strangers on the gibs and Nicole Robinsons mother's funded vacations.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Hahaha oh sheesh. Her body language says it all: not returning his affectionate lean, blocking him with a hotdog, and lifting her leg away from him so that her thighs slightly shield her lady parts. And look at her other hand, all stiff and weird. Like she doesn’t know what to do with it in this unwanted situation.

She looks panicked.
wrong, child. Her basement was so flooded she had to shift her body around, after that I buried myself in her strange on that couch while everyone else stood around chanting my name.