• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussy slayer Pat awkwardly talks to women.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
‎
‎
Forum Clout
it’s also just a way for creepy faggots like Patrick to film an attractive woman, which they instantly suss out. It’s either for him to beat off to later or for him to post so he can pretend he’s surrounded by babes, and both motives are transparent

This. He doesn't even have a payoff or anything slighly witty to say during the whole video. Without question, this is the case and these two women (who are simply trying to do their job) definitely know instantly to get away from him as fast as possible.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
‎
‎
Forum Clout
After bartending my way through college in both New Orleans and Pittsburgh, you quit noticing the “beer ad girls” the local distributors send out to market weird shit at your bar. They all look the same. 5’5” blonde, skinny as a broom stick and pretending to be nice to every fat dolt who comes over to lay game and try to score whatever gimmick they’re there to push. If I had tits I would do the gig, I’ve seen them fleece many neckbeards and even Chads for hundreds of dollars for really 3-5 hours of work. Btw half of them ask to hide behind your bar so they have a daiquiri or whatever and text their bf or boss and brag about the cash they’re fleecing dummies for.

They’d usually give the bartenders some swag too and one from Anheuser Busch was genuinely nice and split some tips to me and my bar back. She also gave me a set of Michelob Light PGA Tour pint glasses.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Same energy as that old photo where young Patrick is on the couch with a blonde and she has that nervous laughter face that girls get when they’re dealing with an awkward buffoon

Edit: Found it

97432F67-9125-43ED-8511-6B01D2E74746.jpeg

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Same energy as that old photo where young Patrick is on the couch with a blonde and she has that nervous laughter face that girls get when they’re dealing with an awkward buffoon

View attachment 30926
Hahaha oh sheesh. Her body language says it all: not returning his affectionate lean, blocking him with a hotdog, and lifting her leg away from him so that her thighs slightly shield her lady parts. And look at her other hand, all stiff and weird. Like she doesn’t know what to do with it in this unwanted situation.

She looks panicked.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
‎
‎
Forum Clout

View attachment 30926

God, that leg lift says it all. She was trying to be polite but also ready to shove him off in about another half a second.

I bet the instant he got off her she pulled her jacket closed in front, too. What a fucking creep.

EDIT: Do we know who/where this is? What's the story here?