• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussy slayer Pat awkwardly talks to women.

G

As someone who used to enjoy chasing silly strumpets like this (and had roughly a 50% hit rate) it's hilarious how he's doing just everything wrong.

He sounds super gay, not just his tone but he's just talking about himself and has no assertive energy whatsoever. And he's filming it. That immediately would piss them off. Does he think they want to be walking around shitty Midwestern bars trying to flog Guinness to losers? They dreamed of being princesses when they were little girls. Not leered at by some effeminate drunk. He doesn't even have the confidence to ask their names. Most guys work out in their teens that a lot of women's favourite topic of conversation is themselves.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
As someone who used to enjoy chasing silly strumpets like this (and had roughly a 50% hit rate) it's hilarious how he's doing just everything wrong.

He sounds super gay, not just his tone but he's just talking about himself and has no assertive energy whatsoever. And he's filming it. That immediately would piss them off. Does he think they want to be walking around shitty Midwestern bars trying to flog Guinness to losers? They dreamed of being princesses when they were little girls. Not leered at by some effeminate drunk. He doesn't even have the confidence to ask their names. Most guys work out in their teens that a lot of women's favourite topic of conversation is themselves.
That's a great point. You can get extremely far with women just asking them questions and tossing in a joke here or there without saying a word about yourself.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I live literally down the road from Guiness at St James Gate...I can smell when they roast the hops...ive a relative who works there.... Ugggh.. Having this fat faggot's face on Guiness is a crying shame....
Also try the yellow label Export Guiness... Way better.
I would love to wonder what those two promo girls thought of his Piggy fat face smugly grinning and then the filming... He wants people to think he is a smooth player but you can see the strained smiles they paint on.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout

Speaking the gospel here mate 100% it's painful to see him and know what he thinks vs reality... Painful... But i want to always see more

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

it’s also just a way for creepy faggots like Patrick to film an attractive woman, which they instantly suss out. It’s either for him to beat off to later or for him to post so he can pretend he’s surrounded by babes, and both motives are transparent

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
it’s also just a way for creepy faggots like Patrick to film an attractive woman, which they instantly suss out. It’s either for him to beat off to later or for him to post so he can pretend he’s surrounded by babes, and both motives are transparent
Speaking nothing but the truth here mate...
You just know he said 'I'm going to film you because I'm a big deal online'

And after he was most like 'so you'll be here again... Maybe I better mess up the Guiness machine so they send you guys out again'....
Or something as faggy as that

Forum Clout

After Niki divorces him I would love to see Fatso get involved in the pickup artist community, strutting around with a big fuzzy hat and a gay nickname like "Chicharrone"

"Watch me open this two-set at a bar using Day Game, folks"

"Hey ladies. You know, we're told the number of stars..."

G

God damn dude. A 50% hit rate is pretty good. Nice going 👍