• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Don't worry child, Rick has a secret weapon that will obliterate the OnAForums Group mercenaries.
mixed-racial-group-of-kids-throwing-water-balloons-at-camera.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Niki: “One of the comments that we’ve seen on that video where Patrick walks up on the sidewalk and starts yelling at the police, one of the comments is that “you can only talk to the police that way because the color of your skin”. And I just wanted to point out that I completely agree with that. And…the… reason …that i’m bringing this up is because…it should be a point of note that people who…are white should talk to the police if they’re doing something wrong. And should be able to voice that. I mean all people should, but if we’re going to use white privilege in this we’re going to tell them to settle down.”
Pat: “Who else is going to be able to stand up to the cops like that?”

Pat lured Nikki into his waterheaded scheme by promising her the opportunity to become some sort of race advocate/activist that goes beyond a $5 donation and crusty hoody. Crowbarred in about as subtly as Pat's Reddit AMA gym routine question.

Forum Clout
I love how he lies about how they tried ignoring the 'trolls' for 'months'. When was this? When did he go completely silent for months and change his phone number ever? Oh yea, child, never.
Another unbelievably brazen lie.

Benefit of the doubt, it was the dopey wife who said that, so she may not know fatso acts out to his own detriment (and hers) in a multitude of places online whether it's Xitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc., etc. He's a social media addict and a toxic entity everywhere he exists online, even way back on that car forum long before he was a blip on the radar of the Pests.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I love how he lies about how they tried ignoring the 'trolls' for 'months'. When was this? When did he go completely silent for months and change his phone number ever? Oh yea, child, never.
He cited that he was banned from Twitter for “11 months”. The entire time he was posting on Facebook about the injustice that had been done to him. Fat faggot.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He cited that he was banned from Twitter for “11 months”. The entire time he was posting on Facebook about the injustice that had been done to him. Fat faggot.
I also loved his little spiel about how people were starting parody accounts to gather up his forlorn followers. Reality: Yes there parody accounts but his followers didn’t notice his absence.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The way he says "Here's Dan Mullen again" around 25 minute mark with such disappointment in his voice is hilarious
I was gonna say this too. He also makes Dan come off totally insane by letting him say he'd be happy to talk to the FBI but not asking him if he really went to Germany just to take photos.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Actually the sub went silent on him for a couple weeks and he Kool-Aid manned his way in and started the shit all over again. In hindsight, he probably should’ve just… shut! His fucking mouth, child!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
So far during these interviews Niki has said organized campaigns to destroy your life are a good thing unless you're targeting people like them and that white people should always be abusive and aggressive to the cops because they can. Why would anyone not like Niki?!

Wasn't he forgotten about and ignored by the subreddit for months until he CAME BACK TO GLOAT.
Exactly that. I know a few people were still trying to get his Facebook but otherwise it was done.