• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Lol, Pat wasn't swinging on the cop. He was simply resisting arrest, which he is allowed to do because he's white.

This fucking retard actually said that shit.
So much of this made me laugh, particularly when the Josiah tape started playing. But Niki talking about how Pat has white privilege and it needs to be exercised was so fucking retarded that it stood out.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
TFW your client's opposing party is making your own arguments for you
1.jpg

(and has a 70% chance of calling the judge a nazi chudchild in court)

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He is such an absolute fucking idiot. I have never been in a court room in my life and I still know this is so stupid. It’s not your appeal dummy…YOU’RE IN FUCKING CONTEMPT!! Now it’s a whole separate issue he has to answer for. The judge asking “why aren’t you paying your debts” is NOT asking “why did you think you don’t have to pay your debts.” which is what Pat will answer. It’s about his ability to pay and why he isn’t paying and fucking dodging court proceedings. No matter how illegitimate you think the charges or courts are you have to fucking show up. This is incomprehensible
SHHHHH. Let him think otherwise.

Forum Clout
"It's them. It's only, always been them."

Yeah, or that other giant forum that has 20K+ logins a day. Or the hundreds of people you 'child' every month on Twitter.

Nadolski didn't even have an account on Kiwi or OnAForums. If it isn't Pat himself doing the swattings it's very possible it's a lurker or someone not "affiliated" with any forum. He'll only keep losing until he's honest with himself.

Forum Clout

At the end, "...we don'T have the choice!"

Yes you do. Change your phone numbers, or simply block and do not respond to trolls. Lock down your Xitter to followers only and stop obsessively seeking out every reply which discusses you, even when you aren't tagged, so you can correcT the record. Stop spending a minimum of 18 hours a day on Xitter picking fights with everyone and retardedly playing a "PTSD victim" (extremely insulting to real PTSD victims, btw) when people rightfully tell you that you're an asshole. Stop abusing the court system and acting like fascists trying to shut down opinions of you and reactions to you, a Public Figure. Stop abusing alcohol, since apparently one or both of you are on meds like SSRIs and benzos, as it states clearly on your brain-deadening pill bottles, and you're both foul-mouthed, low class assholes even without booze to help you behave worse.

Most importantly, grow the fuck up, get real jobs, and stop trying to grift for a big payday for shit you do to yourselves.

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Dan's two biggest points of emphasis with Javier were:
1. Patrick is an unreliable narrator who embellishes or tells outright lies for attention.
2. You need to separate the text/tweets/pranks from the very serious swatting claims. The OnAForums Group has universally condemned the swatting.
>The OnAForums Group

PMC OnAForums Group when?
1682985891451764.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Thoughts now that i’m listening:

stlaker SECTION:
•Javier is ok. I don’t know why people are getting on him for not pushing against Patrick. It SHOULD be presented as objectively as possible. He just can’t know about the guy as much as we do.
•Quasi gave good nuanced answers
•”All are anonymous except for one…Dan.” Boomia, Stinks, Bam, Spaceedge (OG), all seething right now.
•Dan legitimately sounds like a pre teen boy.
•…but he honestly did really good answering questions as well.
•”If you have this whole forum talking about you wouldn’t (them SWATting you) be a reasonable conclusion?” I’ll give Pat and Javier the benefit of the doubt: Maybe. But consider we’re also NOT the only forum that makes fun of him. On one hand you have us, who bans users for criminal statements and disavows SWATtings, but makes fun of Pat. On the other hand you have Kiwifarms which does the same thing but has been officially linked to SWATtings and targeted harassment. Now if I were analyzing both sites for who’s SWATting me I would probably go with KF based on probability. It’s somehow “always been us” despite us picking up Pat in 2018 and the SWATtings starting in 2021…when the Patrick KF thread blew up.
•Nobacon seething right now at Dan saying the pedo namecalling is a bit.
•Javier: “I love Norm Macdonald”

PAT AND NIKI REBUTTAL:
I love that Pat is so stupid he thinks Dan is leaving the contact forms…because they’re signed “Dan Mullen”.
•The fact that Pat pins the blame on Dan for illegal shit is hilarious considering how level headed and reasonable his interview was.
•Pat: “It’s not a choice. We don’t have $50,000. So i’m going to jail for not paying ransom to terrorists.” His choice to sue. His choice to Quash. His choice to sign a payment plan then fuck it off. His obligation to prove this is ransom to terrorists. Once again everything should bend for him.
•Pat: ”(On payment plan) Yes we did sign it.”
Javier: “Well when it boils down to a court decision it’s not optional to pay. Why did you sign it?”
Pat: “The payment plan was our idea. We decided not to go through with this and we’re going to fight it.”
•”We weren’t informed of our right to appeal!”
•Pat now has moved from “I wouldn’t change anything” to “You…you know it’s hard to say.”
•”(We lost) because we relied on the advice of our lawyers. And they stepped on landmines…there was no way to know.”
•Javier: “Where you given legal advice that this could go south, that you’d have to pay?”
Pat: “No. We didn’t know this was a possibility.”
•”WE ARE NOT IN CONTEMPT!”
•”(our side) is the only side of the story by the way.”
•Javier: ”But if you go to jail or get fined…that doesn’t relieve you from the original court order.”
Pat: “The original court order is illegitimate. We will not pay the people harassing us.”
•Javier says Patrick can’t help but respond. Reads off the stlaker copypasta. Plays Josiah 5.
•Javier confronts Pat about responding.
Pat: “BECAUSE THEY DONT GET TO SET THE NARRATIVE. They don’t get to go out here and tell their lies about us and try to ruin our reputation. NO. PERIOD.”
Javier: “Isn’t that rewarding them?”
Pat: “NO. NO. NO.”
Niki: “Yeah but responding to people isn’t illegal telling them to fuck off isn’t illegal.”
Javier: “It’s not illegal but it’s not smart.”
Patrick: “Yes, it is.”
Javier: “Have you ever taken a Hiatus?”
Patrick: “Javier. JAVIER. THIS IS NOT. TROLLING. WE REALLY NEED TO GET THIS ACROSS TO YOU..YOUR LISTENERS…No. Ignoring them does noT work. They don’T jusT move on. These aren’T. Trolls.”
•Javier…”This whole thing is so juvenile…”
•Dan Mullen did the Munich bit. “He’s CRAZY. He’s DANGEROUSLY CRAZY.” Dan getting the Leslie treatment.
•Javier: ”Why didn’t you name Dan Mullen?”
Patrick: “We weren’t certain of his identity.”
Oh ok…so what about Canyon Boykin and Raul Kumar?
•Javier: ”Some of my listeners were DISGUSTED with your approach towards law enforcement. They couldn’t believe…it escalated to that point.”
Patrick: “Well once your listeners have had their homes SWATted (x) amount of times they can tell me how to react. I’m sorry, i’m a human being and my frustrations boiled over.”
Like threatening to kill your ex wife, her boyfriend, and your own daughter?
•Javier talks about the most recent video of Pat swinging on a cop. I have to transcribe this part verbatim because its so incomprehensible.
Niki: “One of the comments that we’ve seen on that video where Patrick walks up on the sidewalk and starts yelling at the police, one of the comments is that “you can only talk to the police that way because the color of your skin”. And I just wanted to point out that I completely agree with that. And…the… reason …that i’m bringing this up is because…it should be a point of note that people who…are white should talk to the police if they’re doing something wrong. And should be able to voice that. I mean all people should, but if we’re going to use white privilege in this we’re going to tell them to settle down.”
Pat: “Who else is going to be able to stand up to the cops like that?”
I genuinely don’t fucking understand.
•Pat and Niki have special line to MPD for real emergencies.

END!