• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prediction: Patrick makes a Simone Biles tweet within the next 24 hours

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
This was in an NBC news article about the transgender weight lifter-

“Under current guidance, which the IOC updated in 2015, trans women athletes' testosterone levels must be below 10 nanomoles per liter of blood for at least 12 months before their first competition, though there's no clear scientific evidence that proves that testosterone increases athletic performance for elite athletes.

Just completely delusional. The most common and well known PED in history is apparently not actually a performance enhancer.
This is such a dumb rule. Yeah. 12 months of having low T is totally going to undo the larger frame, thicker tendons, larger muscles and differently shaped pelvis from all those years of being a man

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Our society today just raises a bunch of pussies that quit, and its finally showing at the Olympic level. Its just another sign of the decline of the west
So glad my dad told me “don’t be a wuss. Shut up and get back in there” when I didn’t like football and wanted to quit. He basically said “you signed up. You’re not fucking quitting. Deal with it.” Shit like that makes you a better person.

Forum Clout
So glad my dad told me “don’t be a wuss. Shut up and get back in there” when I didn’t like football and wanted to quit. He basically said “you signed up. You’re not fucking quitting. Deal with it.” Shit like that makes you a better person.
Youth football is a great way to teach kids a great lesson about how to pick yourself up after getting absolutely steamrolled, and then 20 seconds later do it all over again.
Takes a lot of moxy, especially for a young kid. Im glad I played.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The “you do you” and “no shame” mentality can be good in certain areas. When it’s only things that effect yourself. When you commit to a team you are committing to other people and they rely on you. Even if you are just the bitch it’s important. Everyone’s parents who told them to stop whining and get the fuck over it did their children a favor in the end. They didn’t end up like these fucking fanooks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
In my day (5 years ago) we would absolutely destroy someone who wasn’t injured quitting on their team.
It’s because we’ve become a society that awards quitters. Millions have issues with mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) but they make tons of medication to help so people can live productive lives. But in the past couple years there’s been a push to “celebrate” your mental health issues but it’s just became peoples excuse for why they CANT or WONT do something. Now if you fail at something or don’t even try you just blame it on your mental health and you will be praised as a hero and an inspiration to the world.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It’s because we’ve become a society that awards quitters. Millions have issues with mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) but they make tons of medication to help so people can live productive lives. But in the past couple years there’s been a push to “celebrate” your mental health issues but it’s just became peoples excuse for why they CANT or WONT do something. Now if you fail at something or don’t even try you just blame it on your mental health and you will be praised as a hero and an inspiration to the world.
Exactly. Like a lot of shit, we just swung the pendulum too far. Destigmatize mental illness- great idea. Rather have ppl be medicated then living on the street and doing drugs. But of course we go all the way to celebrate it, wear it like a badge of pride

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Yes, we're bigger pussies than in the past, but this problem is much more due to the fact women aren't meant to play sports. Women's sports are barely a thing in most countries, even super liberal Nordic ones. 7 billion people in every continent are wild about soccer, but how many women's soccer stars are there? The US is the only place that pushes girls into sports.

Women aren't meant to compete in physical competitions, rather compete over who has the best ass.

Title IX and its conquences have beena disaster for the female race.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We joke about pro wrestling but let’s not forget Kurt Angle won the gold medal with a broken neck. But it’s 2021 and we praise those who lose or quit.